kings life pt2

++Downstairs++

King&& Shae their mom"Rhianna" & her dumbass boyfriend "Drake".

King: goodmorning mama! -kisses her cheek, ignores Drake& heads to kitchen!-

Shae: goodmorning mommy: ) -hugs and kisses her cheek&heads to kitchen-

King & Shae grab something to eat!

*Drake walks in the kitchen*

Drake: what's up king and shae! Ya'll cant say goodmorning!?

Shae: no i do not! Well not to you! So swerve!

*King laughs at Shae*

King: lets go sis!

King and Shae grab they stuff to leave!

Drake: ya'll lil asses aint goin no where till yall say yall damn manners! Yall owe me respect!

King: we dont owe you shit! Fuck nigga! You aint my daddy! So we most definately don't owe yo ass shit! Nah nigga fall back and go hop on the merry go round my nigga! Get real! Let's go Shae!

King & Shae hurry up and leave b4 they mama say anything!

We get in my black brand new "Ferrari" and head towards school.

*Shae burts out laughing*

King: what?

Shae: lmaooo!! Go hop on a merry go round? Wtf is that lmaoooo!

*King smirks*

You guys arrive to the school and king's phone rings!

::Incoming call: -Y/N ::

Shae gets out the car! She already knows who it is!

Shae: bye bro. See you later! Or maybe at lunch. I know you like my friend.. Mhmm i see how u be eyeing her!

*Shae walks away*

=K¡n§ P.o.v=

*picks up the phone*

King: Man wtf you want man!? Damn! can't yo ass wait till a nigga call you? You know i hate when you do that shit!

Y/N: where you been deandre? Why you cant answer my calls? Who you be with? It better not be with Niya! I will whoop your ass and hers!! Dont test me!

King: Man you aint the 5-o! Why asking all them questions. I been home fucking sleeping. And i dont like niya! Man she a fucking kid man!! I dont need a damn scantron or fucking answer sheet either! So chill man! You know i hate that shit!

Y/N: i'm sorry babie!! I won't do it again!

King: yea yea thats what yo ass always say. Now fall back! Where you at anyways?

Y/N: home!

King: wtf you doing home? Yo spose to be in class! We got 20 mins!

Y/N: thats why i kept calling you babe.

King: I"ll be there in ten mins. And yo ass better be ready. And u better give me gas money! *hangs up & goes to pick her up*

=Y/N p.o.v=

Oh hell nawll!!