One bed~ Peter Parker*

"And we are here. In the lovely place of Venice!" Mr Harrington says and we all cheer.  Mr Dell goes to the counter to book in our rooms. We are all chattering amongst ourselves partnering up with each other for the rooms. However, me and Peter aren't the most popular people in the school. I mean I would go with Mj but she's going with Betty and Peter would go with Ned but he's going with flash. So our friends being occupied we have no people left. Me and Peter a good friends and have been for a long time so sharing a bed wasn't a big deal. I have always had feelings towards Peter but I never tested the waters to find out if he feels the same.
"Could everyone get into a line with their pairs please." Mr Harrington said and Peter and I step away from the forming line. Mr Harrington looks at me then at Peter.
"Are you two the spare two?" We just nod.
"I'll get you both a separate room-" Mr Dell explains but I interrupt him.
"It's okay sir we can sleep in the same room. There's 2 beds." I explain and Peter gulps.
"Yeah, we are mature enough to sleep in the same room." Peter agrees. They both look at each other and back to us.
"Are you sure your okay with this?" Mr Harrington checks. We both nod and he nods his head before getting in the line. What's so bad about sharing a room anyway? We've done it before.
We all get given a key with a number on it and we find our rooms. It's pretty late at night so we have to get some sleep for the next day.
Peter and I find our room, room 485 to be exact. We walk in and dump all our stuff on the floor.
"I'm going to have a shower and get changed." I say and he just nods. When I get out I see him in just grey joggers. Very low hanging joggers and I can see why they were cautious about putting two teenagers in a room. He is so fit and he doesn't even know it.
"Y/n? You good?" Peter chuckles and kicks me out of my daze. I just not and sit on my bed. As soon as my ass hits the bed all I hear is a big clatter and I'm sat in a pile of wood and springs. My bed just broke right underneath me. We both laugh until we cry. He helps me up and notices my arms bleeding badly.
"Oh shit um y/n your bleeding." Peter points out and I look down. He runs and gets a cloth before resting it on my cut. The white towel turning red and there's no way your fixing that.
"You can sleep in my bed if you want. I'll go on the floor." Peter says like the gentleman he is.
"I'm sure we can sleep in a bed together. It's a week." I explain and he just nods. The bleeding stops and we get into bed. His arm is wrapped around me as he pulls me into his embrace. I wonder if he does have feelings. We soon fall asleep in that position and drift off into a haze.
Peters pov:
I fall asleep with the love of my life. She is the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet and when she mentioned about us staying in the room together I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. I don't think she knows how I feel but she will do soon if I get the courage. We both fall asleep cuddling into each other, her ass was touching my front with my hand draped across her stomach.
Peters dream
"Go faster. Fuck!" Y/n screamed as I pounded into her in a inhumane way.
"So good baby so tight." I pant as I snap my hips into hers. I feel myself starting to cum and I rub her clit to help her.
"F-fuck me!!" She cries. I moan loudly when I cum. And I do the same in real life.
Y/n pov:
I was so wet at the feeling of peter slamming into my ass as his hands dig into my hips practically fucking me in my sleep. I could feel his rock hard dick pointing into me. His breathy moans in my ear making me even more horny. I stated still the whole time enjoying the moment. I hear him groan loudly as he came in his joggers. He woke himself up from his moans and looks down at his cock. His hands grabbing my hips and dark grey splatters are on his joggers. Some of it leaking onto my shorts. Peter felt awful for fucking you in his sleep. He shook you and whispered your name.
"Are you awake?" He whispers and I roll over.
"Yep." I whisper back and he sighs.
"Im so sorry I um-"
"Shush it's fine." I turn around to face him my eyes flick up to his eyes then back to his lips. I slowly lean in and kiss him. The more I kiss him the more passionate I get.
"F-fuck are you okay with this?" He moans and I pull away.
"If I didn't want it I wouldn't of initiated it now lay down." I demand and he obeys. I climb on top of him and slowly grind into his second growing erection of the night. I moan out quietly and so does he.
"Come on y/n I need you!" I pull down his joggers and grab a condom before slipping it on and sinking straight onto him. I throw my head back and breath out before bouncing quickly against him. His hands gripping my hips and making me go faster than ever.
"Fuck baby I'm not going to last long!" Peter cries and I moan.
"I'm so close peter! I'm gonna cum!" I cry and arch my back, grinding against him, he fast pace thrusts into me to get his high and I feel him pull me into a hug.
"F-fuck shit!" He grunts as he fills the condom.
"Well that wasn't what I expected." I blurt out and he both laugh. I feel him get up to go to the bin and and comes back.
"Does this mean you like me more than a friend?" He stutters and I smile.
"I'd like to think so." I smile before jussi go his cheeks.
"I wish I could've taken you on a date before all this." He laughs and so so I.
"Hey I don't mind it was lovely and I can't wait to do it again." We both smile and we cuddle into each other and we eventually fall asleep.