❦5

I walked down the cold streets of Seoul until I came across the alleyway. Walking into said alleyway, I leaned against the wall, patiently waiting on someone.

I soon saw a black figure at the alleyway entrance. I watched as the figure walked closer towards me. In a black hood, the figure stopped in front of me.

"Jeon Jungkook?" A deep husky voice asked. Looking up, I met the eyes of the assassin. His cold dark mon lids staring deep into my soul.  "Y-Yeah." I stuttered out. The assassin then held out his hand that has a black leather glove around it. Knowing what he wanted, I pulled the envelope from my pocket.

"This is 2,500?" He asked. "Yeah. Its all there." I said as I watched the assassin pull the money out of the envelope and count it. Once he was done counting and content with the money, he placed it back into the envelope and placed it in his coat pocket.

"Who's the target?" He asked. I pulled out a folded photo from my pocket and placed it in his hands. "Her name is Jung Yerin. She is a stripper at the Vanilla Unicorn and a film maker at HitBang Studio." I said.

The assassin unfolded the image and nodded once he viewed it. "I can get it done today." The assassin said. "No. This has to be don't right. Do it on my call." I corrected. "Well do."

And with that I watched the assassin walk away. Smirking and content, I walked off in the opposite direction. "You will soon have what is coming for you, Jung Yerin."
__________________________________
Hi! I haven't updated this book in a while and I apologize for that. Life has been hectic. I failed my 11th year of school and had to do summer school. But I passed and I am now going to be a senior! I will start to update this book as regularly as I can though. The next part might come out sometime today. Luv ya bye💕