THE LOST CHAPTER 02

'Goodbye'

Something that i will never say..

Mom taught us that, goodbye's don't exist. Rather than saying goodbye, say 'UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN'. Because in this lifetime we have, we live and then we die. Everyone will have their own ending. Happy or sad.

And in my mother and father's story.. It represent that a broken heart can be fixed again. It gives us advice that 'LOVE' is not all about happiness. Sometimes, it can be tragic and sad, heartbreaking and sometimes leaving.

'NOT ALL STORY ENDS WITH A HAPPY ENDING' They said. But we're taught differently. For us Love is what we have, from the beginning to the end.

Love maybe have a happy ending or a sad ending as what people said, but for me and my family. Love is not about always being together but waiting to be with each other.

Love doesn't have an ending, and ending is not an ending but a new beginning. A new beginning of a chapter of love. We might not be able to see it and it might not be here physically in this lifetime but beyond it, i know and i believe in afterlife.

And for my mother and father, death is not the end. I witnessed how my mother love and missed my father and that is an enough evidence for me to believe that LOVE CAN WAIT, and LOVE WILL WAIT.

And their story teached us a lesson that a strong man needs a brave woman.

Nobody deserves a separation like how my mother separated from my father and no one can go through it like how mother did. And that's why she is the strongest woman for me and not just for me but also to those who know their story.

And I, as their son, will always bring that lesson with me.

_

TODAY.

Today is the day that we will be returning the bravest woman to its strongest man.

After my mother's heartbeat stayed as a flatline and didn't beat again, me and kuya just cry for hours before we let the nurses take her to the morgue.

After they took her, me and kuya just cried silently while looking at the empty bed where my mother is on for years. And now she's gone and the emptiness of this room is unbearable.

The memory we had for years in this room suddenly flashed in front of my eyes making me cry louder while calling for her.

After 5 days of funeral, we are here at the cementery where my mother will be laid to rest, beside the empty grave which my mother paid to be created for my father even though his body is not in there.

She said that if she ever die, we must bury her beside it and that is the mission we will be doing.

Hundreds of people are now here to comfort us as well as kuya Aaron's current girlfriend and my mother and fathers friends and mates. They're all wearing white and carrying white roses.

"2 months ago, I and kuya already felt it. We already saw the signs mom gave us. As we're talking to our mother, we already felt that sooner or later this day will eventually come..

And now, we're here.. The time that we don't want to come already came and just like decades ago.. As we lost the Strongest and bravest astronaut to ever lived. We now lost another, the bravest and strongest astronaut, The woman of hope.

The hope of this earth and everyone on it. It's been decades after decade after a hero has fallen and was taken away by the universe from us but for that years, i witnessed how my mother stayed strong for us..

I-i witnessed how she smiles even if her eyes screams the opposite of what she's showing.. She's not only a brave astronaut but also the bravest mother for me.." I speech while trying to stop my voice from quivering.

"A-and there are also times where i see her trying hard not to cry while looking at me..And i know that it's for the reason that i look like my father and that i remind her of in every moment she look at me.. there are times when i go to her room to tell her something but was stopped by her cries while calling for my father.. and for my father-"

"D-dad.. I may have never seen you or been with you but from the stories mom told me, I know for sue that you will take care of her up there.

So.. please father as you guys are now going to reunite, please make up with her for the years and times that you're not here.. p-please guide her and never make her cry again o-or else i will punch you even if you're my father.." I said as i smile for the last thing i said and i also hear the people listening to me laugh a little.

"A-and m-mom, kahit mahirap.. I promise that me and k-kuya will be brave just like you and dad.. I promise that we will try our hardest to be strong and be happy as you said..

so p-please rest and be happy with dad.. d-don't mind us mom.. but please guide and protect us.. stay right by our side as you said..that i know you will.." I then slowly look down and cry.

I may have said those words but it breaks me so damn much. If this is how painful it is to let go of your own mother to be happy with her lover in the light, i can't imagine how painful it was for my father to say the words he said to my mother when he forced her to go and not die with him even though he wants to see my mother, be with her and  live with her.

I can't imagine the pain my father had to go through before he died, the fear of dying as he wants to live and being alone in the space as he watch the asteroid getting closer and closer.

I looked at the crowd and saw kuya Aaron being comforted and hug by his lover, I can understand his pain especially that he was able to witnessed my mother and father love each other for a series of time.

"A-and now f-for this very day, I, Gravint Skynard Armstrong and my brother Aaron Armstrong are officially returning The WOMAN OF HOPE BEHATI AZALEA MONZANTO-ARMSTRONG to her hope  SPACE COMMANDER RYLANDREIN PETER ARMSTRONG" I said as i face the coffin where my mother is in that is now above the grave pit, i saw the people stand too.

"PEOPLE OF THIS EARTH, PLEASE GIVE MY MOTHER THE SALUTE SHE DESERVE!" I shouted with my kuya aaron who's already beside me and then i heard the song my mother used to sing to us..