001; felt like home somehow

third person.

"do you believe in ghosts?" dehilah asked the boy beside her as her teeth clatered from the chill that hung around in LA.

the boy laughed in disbelief, "that's a stupid question, of course i believe in ghosts." he laughed more as he held delilah's hand, he walked her to his house that was only a mile from the mcdonalds he took her to.

"i swear when i was seventeen, a ghost pulled down my pants and made me flash my dick to my whole family." he chuckled with a smirk on his face with his red cheeks, the embarrassment that he was hiding now peaking thorugh, as he grabbed his keys to unlock his door.

delilah laughed, her cheeks turning red at the thought, as she nuzzled her face into her red scarf that complimented her long lushious brown hair and olive complexion, "zach, i swear, you did that on your own when you were drunk!" she exclaimed.

zach looked at her in disbelief, "me? drunk? psh never..." he trailed off jokingly as he unlocked his family's front door, leading delilah in letting his hand comfortably rest on her lower back, shutting the door behind him with his foot.

delilah looked around the entrance of zach's house, family pictures decorating the cream colored walls, from baby pictures to recent school pictures, she smiles touching the picture of a fake graduation picture of zach.

"you didn't graduate?" she suppressed a giggle.

zach smiles rolling his eyes, "high school diploma's are over rated so i had to drop out." he responded in a fake cocky tone, making delilah laugh.

"oh my god, do you want me to take your coat?" he asked quickly.

delilah smiled nodding, unbuttoning her wool coat.

"zach?" a small voice came from the top of the stairs.

"reese?" zach responded, taking delilah's coat hanging it up next to his on the rack, as he placed his keys in the bowl near the door.

the small girl, reese, walked down the stairs rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes, "i missed you zachy," she told him as she walked to him shyly waving at delilah.

zach smiled softly at reese, "i missed you too reese, does mom know you're up right now?" he questioned, poking her sides teasing, as he picked her up.

reese giggled, shaking her head, "no..."

zach smiled over at his date, "well, you've met one of two siblings so far."

delilah smiled at reese, "hi reese, i'm delilah" she waved to the girl.

reese waved back shyly for the second time that night, "i like your scarf, it's pretty." she complimented.

delilah smiled sweetly, "thank you reese, do you wanna try it on?"

reese excitedly jumped out of zach's arms, making delilah laugh a little. delilah unwrapped her scarf from around her neck, letting the cool air of the home hit her freshly exposed neck. she kneeled down to reese's height wrapping the scarf loosely, around her neck.

reese smiled big as she jumped into delilah's arms, giving her a hug, "it's so warm, thank you lilah."

"it's no big deal reese, keep it." delilah smiled rubbing the small girl's back. zach admired from afar, smiling at the interaction going on between his date and his little sister, seeing them hug made him want to melt into the floor.

delilah pulled back looking at zach. then back to reese smiling, "i think it's time for bed pretty girl."

reese whined, "but i don't want to," she pouted.

delilah smirked, "i'll race you..." she challenged reese, making the girl put in her fighter face, "okay, bet lilah."

delilah laughed and shrugged at zach, "you ready herron's?"

zach and reese nodded smirking, "set...go!" then the two were off and racing to reese's room, stomping loudly up the stairs.

delilah smiled as she ran upstairs after the two. once she reached the top of the stairs, zach came out of a dimly lit pink room, delilah went in and sat on reese's bed.

"well, goodnight reese."

"thank you for the scarf lilah." reese smiles at her again.

delilah smiled softly kissing the little girls forehead, "you're welcome, goodnight reese. sleep well."

"night night." reese said sleepily.

delilah turned off the light, making the room dark. she walked out of the room closing the door.

"she's out like a light."

zach smiled, "you're so precious, delilah."

delilah blushed smiling, "thank you zach, well i should probably go..." she trailed off.

zach smiled and held her hand, "how about you stay the night?"

delilah gave him a skeptical look, reading her eyebrow, giving zach a hint.

zach's eyes widened, "oh my god, this is not a hook up i promise, we're just going to be cuddling i promise...that's only if you want to!" he stumbled over his words.

delilah laughed quietly, "im kidding, where's your room lover boy?"

zach smiled, leading her downstairs to his room, he opened the door to his pink led lit room. delilah took a deep breath inhaling the scent of his cologne, making her get butterflies.

delilah giggles at the messy room, underwear on the ground, empty and half filled water bottles everywhere.

zach gulped a little forgetting how messy his room was, "it'll be just a minute," he dove to the ground gathering his underwear throwing it into it closet, then gathering up the water bottles and putting them in his waste basket by his bed.

delilah giggled and sat on his bed watching him, "do you have any clothes i can borrow for the night?" she asked him.

zach nodded eagerly, going into his closet and coming out with a black orange logo balenciaga hoodie and some black sweats. delilah smiled taking the over-sized clothing from him, "thank you zach."

delilah moved herself into his bathroom changing into his clothing, infused with the smell of cologne, delilah sunk into his clothing with a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach. after washing her face, she walked out of the bathroom.

zach, who was on the bed waiting, in just sweats and no shirt, scrolling through his phone waiting for delilah.

delilah smiled big sitting down next to him, "thank you again." zach smiled at her, tucking her hair behind her ear, letting his hand rest on the back of her neck, "the pleasure is all mine, lover girl." he whispered softly, as he connected their lips together.

a/n
how are we feeling?!
mwah <3