Chapter 8 : Pain

After a few days , both of the boys got better , and Wonwoo managed to get his voice back . Ever since the bridge 'proposal' thing , Wonwoo finally got the confidence he needed to start doing things again . Wonwoo is taking a shower , while Mingyu is staring at his phone . Whatever he's staring at , it doesn't seem like a likeable thing , as his face shows the same terrified emotion . It's the threat messages again , this time saying he'll be killed if he doesn't leave Wonwoo . He never want to talk about this with other people , but it's just way too overbroad for him . He's pretty sure this is the well known Jack's doing , but he's just worried about what'll happen if he's ever  caught off guard . He puts his phone to the side and hugs his legs tight . Wonwoo comes out of the shower later on and walks towards Mingyu . He takes one look at Mingyu and started to get worried . Mingyu lifts his head up and sees Wonwoo , staring at him . Mingyu smiles and got closer to Wonwoo , trying to distract himself from the message . He fits himself somewhere in between Wonwoo's neck and shoulder . Mingyu then starts chewing on Wonwoo's chestbone while Wonwoo pat circles on Mingyu's back . Mingyu pushes the other back , flat on the bed . He continues biting , traveling his way to Wonwoo's wrist . Wonwoo lays down facing Mingyu while he watches on the big puppy toying with his arm . Mingyu then just decided to cuddle up , now slightly getting less concerned .

"Woo ." Mingyu mumbles .

"Yes ?" There's the deep voice Mingyu has been missing .

"-Hak -Uu -Yu -Ant" At least that's what Wonwoo heard , as Mingyu's mouth is not letting go of his hand .

"Let go please ?" Wonwoo smiles .

"What do you want ?" This time clearly .

"I don't know . Why ?"

"I'm going down for a sec , need to buy a book . Do you want anything ?"

"This ." Wonwoo shows Mingyu a picture of a barley tea , making Mingyu smile .

"Sure . I'll come back soon okay ?"

"Actually you go first , I'll come down later . I need to meet with someone later on as well ."

"Oh , okay ." Mingyu gets up and put on his shoes . "I love you ." Mingyu gets out and walks on down .

He walks as he goes on his phone , checking anything that needs to be bought . As he didn't notice , a guy pulls him out of the road and pinned him onto the wall , stabbing the knee into the stomach while the arm the whole arm pins the chestbone . Lucky for Mingyu , he managed to stuff his phone into his pocket and not dropping it everywhere . Mingyu tries to get out of the lock , but the guy's knee striking the stomach weakens his whole body . He opens his eye after a brief moment , seeing who actually is behind all of this doing . The fact that the place is strategically placed behind the store , which is the route Mingyu always takes , it's not visible to other people , so plans like this could always be carried out without the doubt of people seeing . Mingyu struggles his way out of the grip , but the guy is a bit bigger than him , making it harder as the guy just keeps on pushing his knee deeper into his abdomen . He finally gathered the strength to look at the guy , and guess who it actually is ? Yup , it's the infamous Jack himself , pinning him to the rough wall .

"I've told you numerous times , stay . Away . From . Wonwoo ." Jack broke the silence .

"Why the fuck would I ? He's mine !" Mingyu yells back , receiving a punch from Jack .

"He ? Yours ? Huh , what kind of joke is this ?" Jack snickers as he pushes his arm harder on Mingyu , making it harder to take a breath .

Mingyu couldn't take it any longer . He's just annoyed and mad at Jack for being such a coward . He could've just confessed to Wonwoo early on , but no , he's here sending threat messages from afar , spite being in the same college . Mingyu focuses his anger on his strength , kicking right where every male would fall , the private area . As he sees Jack getting weaker , he notices Jack's lose grasp on his chestbone . He takes the arm and twisted it around , finally sucking in some fresh air after not being pressured anymore . He pulls Jack's arm backwards and twisted it to the back , kicking his knee behind of Jack's knees , making Jack fall to the ground , pinned down by Mingyu who's physically stronger . Though Jack's body is way bigger , it's more fat than actual muscle , giving Mingyu more advantage .