7 insta.

📍 บ้าน

📍 บ้าน.
Liked by pensriayutthaya and 18.194 others.
@fayingkohsoom: can anyone guess where i am going??
Because i am hyped to where i am going!!

@pensriayutthaya: omg!!! You're finally coming home!!! I missed you so freaking much!! Mom and dad are going to be so happy to see you!!!
   @fayingkohsoom: i know!!!! I can't wait to see all of you after six months!! I'm so happy to see all of you and mostly mom and dad!!!
   @pensriayutthaya: I'm gonna start cooking you food!! Family dinner and you better make it a cheat day because I'm sure as hell not going to make it model diet approved!!
   @fayingkohsoom: sure!!
@user1: family reunion!!! Make a post about it!!
@khajiayutthaya: I'm so happy to see you!! We gotta watch lots of movies!!!!
   @fayingkohsoom: hell yeah!! That would be amazing!!
   @khajiayutthaya: i will make sure that we got everything for the movies!!!
   @fayingkohsoom: if we let you do that you will come home with half the grocery store!
   @khajiayutthaya: no I don't!!!!
@user2: how can she be so amazing?? I love her so freaking much!!!
@naochuraihaya: I can't wait for you to be here again!!! And you are not allowed to leave forever!!
@fayingkohsoom: sorry baby sis. I still got to work in two months!!
@naochuraihaya: i blood miss you all the time!!!
@fayingkohsoom: i miss you too all the time!!!
@user3: this girl is so beautiful!!