𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚢

"Here they are everyone, The Magic Knights Captains!"

Almost everyone was cheering while i saw Hu-ha smirk at one of the captains.

'is he gay?' i asked myself as i put my hand on my chin.

"That Captain there is the Captain of Silver Eagles, Nozel Silva" Sekke pointed at the silver haired man and the one thing i found interesting about him is his braid 'im going there thats it'. The man had fair skin [dam i wish i had that], narrow purple eyes, and small eyebrows. He wore a silver eagles robe which consits of a short white fur and frilled panels.  "One of them.." Yuno muttered, "Very interesting hairstyle, how does he see through that thing?" Asta commented at his hair "The braid is in between his eyes so lets assume that he can see a quarter and a half of his hair".

"Mhhhmm ok, can you please explain that again?" i facepalmed myself as i soon explained it again to Asta.

I soon saw another Captain seat at his chair "Fuegoleon Vermillion, Captain of the Crimson Lions Squad, as his name suggests he is a flame creation magic user." 'What part of his name suggests it?'

Fuegoleon had long and straight Vermillion hair, and not to mention the fact his tall [dam] he had a red diamond marking on his forehead and had red eyeliner around his eyes and red earings 'Is he inlove with red or his forced to wear it?'.

"Next up is Jack The Ripper, Captain of Green Praying Mantis" [im too lazy to explain what he looks like so if you dont know what he looks like just search it up in google].

"Well what a mantis?"

"That long thin green bug" Sekke said "He is said that he can move the earth with his power"

"Wow Seriously!?" Asta awed.

"But seriously who would want to be named after a bug?" 'me, and i want to be named ant'

"Now we have Miss Charlotte Roselei, Captain of the Blue Rose"Sekke was blushing while he was introducing her 'well guess he isn't gay'.

"Just look, isn't she beautiful?"

"Nah she's got nothing on Sister Lily"  'Well dam Asta if Miss Charlotte heard you she probably be hurt and kill you'.

"Gueldre Poizot, Captain of the Purple Orca"

'looks like the type of guy to betray Clover Kingdom'

"Dorothy Unsworth, Captain of the Coral Peacocks" 'i want to sleep everyday too'

"Is she sleep walking?" Asta asked as he wanted how.

"She dosent do anything but sleep" Sekke said 'Well you dont do anything but Hu-ha'

"Then how did she become a Squad Captain?" Asta asked again.

"She probably has something special to her eye or something"

"Rill Boismorteir, Captain of the Azure Deer"
'what a young boy'

"Isnt he kinda young?" Asta asked Sekke.

"A bit, Captain Rill is only nineteen years old" i widened my eyes at his statement 'a very young boy' "I'll be the Wizard King before i know it!"  Asta said with happiness 'yes yes Asta go follow your dream' as i smiled at the little boy.

Sekke laughed 'even your laugh is annoying',  "Hu-ha! The Wizard King, now thats a huge dream" Sekke soon turned to the balcony, "But as for the person next in line" i soon lost all my thoughts about punching him in the face as the crowd soon started to cheer very loudly "If you look up there, you'll see, That's the front runner"

I looked up to see a masked man

"That's the Captain of Golden Dawn. And is said to be the mightiest Knight Squad, William Vengeance"

Asta and Yuno gave determined looks while Charline just looked done with life.

"He has his squad members complete trust,
i hear it was Captain Vengeance that took that enemy's head a while back"

'i would put all my trust on my mom if she did that'

"Man it would be awesome to get in the Golden Dawn or Silver Eagles"

'Well this commoner will get into Silver Eagles no matter what'

"Dont be ridiculous, only nobles and royals can get in that squad"

'Isn't there only 2 royal families?'

Yami sat on his seat with Finral and Gordon behind him. He yawned "Let's get this over with, the sooner we do it the better"

"This exam is going to decide these youths future" William said with a soft smile "You really shouldn't take this very lightly"

"Your the only one who takes this seriously"
Yami said as he took his cigarette out.

"All the captains on one place" Sekke smiled
in awe.

"And the wizard king?" Asta asked as he tried to look for the Wizard King.

"Like he would bother being here, Just the Captains are enough" Sekke said arrogantly.

"Attention Examines"