Chapter 3

Winter roamed her eyes. "This is the place, that she's living." Winter whispered to herself. She could not believe it.

You can see the hanging wires intersecting. How kids chasing each other while throwing their glances to her. A messy and crowded place.

Plus, those who drink outside that seem to be drunk.

"Winter, come in." Winter didn't notice that they were already in front of karina's house. All she could see were insects and plaster on the walls.

"This is your house..." Winter suddenly blurted out.

Karina sighed. "Apartment winter." Karina never let anyone to come to her apartment because she knows that their reaction would be the same.

Winter felt guilty for what she said.

"Just wait for me there on the sofa, but if you're thirsty just get some water." Karina looked at me. I nodded as response.

I can't believe that she's still beautiful as when she was in high school. I took a walk to her apartment not far from the cr, where her pictures were posted. Those photos were taken, when we were in high school.

"Why are smiling winter?" She's adorable when she's confused. I could not believe she was in front of me.

______

Winter walked steadily towards karina. She stopped in front of karina, wearing her famous smile.

"I miss you, karina." Karina looked at her in astonishment. As far as she knew, winter and her didn't have any chance to talk.

Winter tightened her hug, not wanting to end this scenerio. She wants karina just for her.

______

"Welcome to our home, karina." Winter enthusiastically said.

"Winter, I--I." Karina didn't know what to say. She just stands like a sculpture not aware that she's already crying.

If winter could just read karina's mind maybe she would be happy. "Stop crying like a child, karina." Winter laughed. "Come here." Winter offered her hands.

Karina reached her hands. "I'm just happy, winter. Stop with your wrong accusations." Karina joked.

"Is that a joke? dad's joke?" She answered as if suppressing the laughter that was about to come out.