"Ice Candy"

In the summer of 2008, the sun wasn't so nice to people for its ray was sharp, and the people were bathed in sweat. A man got an idea to make and sell ice candy to the people to cool off the heat. This man decided to knock at every door in the neighborhood and sell them ice candy.

He knocked at the first door and the family bought 5, the second door bought 10, and so on. He came across the last door, he looked at the house and it was old and scary but, he doesn't mind. He knocked at the door three times and an old woman opened the door, "Good afternoon ma'am would your family like to buy these delicious ice candies? I have many flavors you could choose from-" said that man who was soon interrupted by the old woman, "I live alone....sure I'll buy 5 of those" she tasted it and it was simply divine, she asked him if he was thirsty and since the man has been under the sun for a long time, he asked for water then he came inside the house.

Time flew and the sun has set, they enjoyed their conversation and had gotten to know each other. She asked if he will be selling ice candy tomorrow and he said he has to work but, he'll try selling those since his neighbors loved it.

Weeks passed and the man and old woman was close, so close that she thought of him as her son, and he thought of her as his mother.

One Sunday afternoon, he was selling ice candies door to door, he was so delighted to see his mother that he missed some houses. Once he was at the gates of her house, he saw a funeral being held....he looks at the photo of the woman who died--- it was the old woman's face on the frame. He didn't understand--- yesterday they were just talking and laughing, everything seemed fine. He didn't have enough confidence to go inside of the house-- it will just break him more.

After seeing her funeral, he walked and walked and walked on the pavement--- it never seem to end. So are his thoughts, it never ended. He kept remembering the times they laughed and it would crush his broken heart even more. "I don't have a mother anymore... why do you keep on leaving me mother?" he screamed in his brain. Suddenly, he came across someone-- he felt a shiver everywhere in his body, he turned around and saw the old woman smiling at him warmly. She held out her hand and asked him to come with her, he hesitated a bit but he doesn't want to leave her again so, he took her hand and they went back to her house.

Before that happened...the man was crossing the street. He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not notice that a bus was coming on his way. He had hit his head badly on the pavement but luckily he survived, but he wasn't the same guy anymore. While he was recovering at the hospital, his doctors observe him see if there was anything wrong---- and there is.

They would always catch him talking to the old woman even if he was alone in the room. There was even an accident where he said that the old woman was having a heart attack... he was yelling at them, "Save her! Save her! Do something!" he yelled anxiously as if she's actually there. After, 10 minutes of screaming he passed out.

He had gone crazy and was sent to another hospital where they treat people who have a psychological situation.

The End.