The movie

A/n

Listen to the song above it is nice :)

 the brackets are my thoughts ok

i couldnt wait and i wrote my dam project for 2 hours so im writing another chapter.

and from this chaper i will add another charachter.

ashleyk2021 will be a girl called ashy

:)

others can vote or comment to get in the story

bluewaves9 u were right it is vivi

Percy POV

I finally confronted all my friends told them i dont want to tell them and being the grest people they are everybody except leo agreed. Leo kept joking that i was on a internation spying trip to ukraine trying to find out about russia overthrowing it. (btw it makes me real sad that those idiots will kill more people when already so many are dead due to covid)

We met ava and her friend was...vivi?

I sort of choked on the water i was drinking. Vivi just stared at me and then looked away and they introduced themselves. Leo sort of told that we were together and i just told we met before.

I kind of thought annabeth was glaring at her but i didnt have time to confirm it as i tripped and fell due to so many thing's happening.

I didnt get hurt and we went to the movie and when

(Spiderman no way home spoiler skip it if you want)

May died annabeth and vivi cried a bit. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me , i smiled and continued watching.

(Spoiler over thought another spoiler is there)

After some time while we were going home i told jason to wait a bit.

(did i tell percy was living at jasons for a while?ok im mentioning it now if didnt, i think i told today only, my project messed my mind)

I saw ava and vivi part and i went to vivi. 

I told " Don't tell anyone about my life. they dont know.  and you are pretty cool to be friends with" I said smiling a bit

She replied" Im not going to tell, and yes i know im pretty cool, you are cool too and your friends are awesome.

I said goodbye and told jason about her, I went to my room and lay exhausted and started texting annabeth.

P- how was the movie?

A- nice except may dying and mj and ned forgetting him

P- ik right thats so sad

A- hey im gonna send you a song

P- ok

A-

P- wtf is that?

A- a song

P- how did it get 4 crore views? it sucks

A- ik thats why i sent

P- um ok gn then\

A- gn

A/n

Lol that song sucks

and it got so many views

bye guys

and no one replied on the desi spiderman song....

Pls someone reply ;(

heres the song again

c ya ig