01- New School

y/n is a cold beautiful girl she has black beautiful hair, in her previous school she is famous for her cold beautiful face and cold attitude nerd. Her best friend kate now is abroad to study. She spent most of her time in the library. Many boys in her school like her but due to her cold indifference, nobody dares to approach her. that's why she is called cold beauty.

and here y/n thought she is not attractive enough to have love. nobody approaches her. She feels like she is destined to be a single bachelor. She read many love stories where a young girl meets her prince charming. Sometimes she thought about it and question herself is she old? nobody wants an old girl. but she just going to turn 18 this year. she thought she is a silly girl.

Her Parents stay abroad because of work. They always come home whenever there is a holiday so that they can't neglect the child.

 y/n is a very obedient and good girl. Her Parents feel proud whenever she achieves an achievement.  Because of how workaholic her parents is obviously she is very rich. So, she has to live here alone. she lives in a two-room apartment in a model community in the city.

 She just wants to pursue her dream, maybe her parent's dreams.  So, She transferred to a new high school named Unique high school. It is the best high school in the city N/A. many elite working professionals are passed out from this school. She wants to pass out with the best marks so that she can get admission in no.1 Unique Un. College. Her mother who is a professional chef wants her to become an engineer. she has to study hard to fulfill her dream.

So that's why she is here in Unique High School for study. 

y/n POV:

What a beautiful Morning.

"haa Haa breath," y/n thought while walking around the ally. it's not like she doesn't want to study here. But she always follows her mother's wishes. now when she thought about studying, her headache ... Oh! Seriously Study Study Study... it makes me worried about my future. Huh! 

Well, it is true that I like to listen to music and read books. But now I have to study hard for the future.

y/n check the time on her phone. it is  8: 50 A.M. " What! I am  going to be late for her class, it is also my first day." "I don't want to be late for the first day".she hurried her steps.