Untitled Story Part

CHAPTER 1

Tim pack his things to his bag."Yes!!! I'm so excited" he shouted as he change his pajamas to his pants and shirt. This is his first day to have a pokemon. He is now ten and he is now ready for an adventure."Bye mom!! Sorry but I will be late!" "Okay honey but be careful. It will be dangerous out there!" "Okay mom". Tim rushed to the streets with a smile on his face. He greeted everyone. He had never been so happy in his life before. As he opened the door, Prof. Oak greets him. "Oh! You must be Tim. Am I right?" "Oh...Yeah...Nice...to...meet...you...Professor!" he said as he catches his breath. "There is no time to loose" Prof. Oak said to him. They went to a tiny room with a table and three pokeballs on it. "So here is three pokemon. You can only pick one starter pokemon so choose wisely. There is charmander, a fire pokemon. Squirtle a water pokemon. And there is bulbasaur, a grass and poison type pokemon. What would be your desision young one?" "Uhmm...This is realy hard. I've been dreaming of this pokemons for a long time but now there are in front of me now." Tim decided for a minute and told Prof. Oak what will he's gonna choose. "Professor. I make up my mind. I'll choose.......Bulbasaur"Tim said with a deep breath "Oh. You made a good choice Tim. Bulbasaur is very easy to train and he is also very good at battles". "Here is Bulbasaur and your pokeballs". "Thanks Professor" said Tim happily. " Wait... I almost forgot. Here is your pokedex". "What is a pokedex professor?" "It is like a digital encyclopedia. It records everything about pokemons". "Oh cool. Thanks again Prof. Oak. See ya' later" Tim said to Prof. Oak.