↬ CHAPTER FIVE : song ↫

— CHAPTER FIVE | song and comfortKnew I was a robber the first time that he saw meStealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry

Knew I was a robber the first time that he saw me
Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry.

"Hey, Jimin," The said male's hands which were scrolling on his phone, stopped moving, and his eyes flickered up to meet Jungkook's. Jimin's lips curled up into a big smile as Jungkook sat next to him in the bench, "It's quite amusing to see you sitting alone," Jungkook commented, placing his bag down and Jimin shrugged his shoulders at that, "And why is that amusing?" 

"I always used to find you with your groupie, if not with your group, Hangyeol. I have never seen you without them so it's quite amusing," Jungkook commented, "But mind you, I don't mean that in a bad way nor am I teasing you," A small chuckle pushed past Jimin's lips and he slightly nudged Jungkook's shoulder, "Relax, Jungkook. You are good, and as for Hangyeol, he didn't come to school today and my other friends. . . Let's just say I'm not in the mood to socialize. Even extroverts like me needs some break from socializing here and then, you know?"

"Without a doubt," Jungkook chuckled, "What's up though? It's actually surprising to see you talking to me. I have never seen you and Taehyung talking to others except for each other. It's surprising that you even know me," Jimin raised his eyebrows and Jungkook chuckled, "Well, Taehyung's family and mine are family friends, so I have kind of known him since I was born. I am an introvert and he's an introvert too, so we thought we would just stick together and avoid socializing together. It's surprising that I know you? Come on, it's hard not to know you with that troublemaker reputation of yours."

Jimin parted his lips to say something, but Jungkook beat him to it, "But don't worry, that's fine. You are pretty cool. I'd give you that," Jimin beamed with happiness, "You have good taste unlike that best friend of yours who only knows how to shout at others," Jungkook chuckled softly, "He's not really that bad, actually. I mean, true, he's pretty moody, has bad anger issues, but other than that, he's just a huge softie once you get close to him, but don't tell him I told you this, alright?"

"That's quite hard for me to believe," Jimin commented with his eyebrows raised and Jungkook laughed softly, "I can't blame you. When I was 5 and he was 7, our parents sent us out to play with other kids as Taehyung's father was actually worried because Taehyung refused to mingle with anyone. It was a hard task to convince him, but Taehyung finally agreed when his father said he'd buy him ice cream." 

"Then?" Jimin pressed further, listening to Jungkook keenly, who turned his head to look at him, "Then we went out to play. I was playing with the kids, but Taehyung was sitting in the bench and guess what he was doing?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, gesturing Jungkook to continue, "He was looking at the ground and counting the ants." 

"Counting. . . the ants?" Jimin questioned with a confused gaze and Jungkook nodded his head, "Yes. One of the boys wanted Taehyung to join us, so he hurried up to him and urged him to play. However, he unintentionally stepped on an ant, and Taehyung became angry and bit the boy's hands so badly that it left a scar on his hand."