The sharp iron of his spear rose to take the archon's life in a final stab. Blood splattered the face of the Earth God, a mere drop in comparison to that which bathed his hands in the aftermath of the last war. The albino's body collapsed to the ground, from where he thought she laid inert, her lips quivering in a search of speech.

"Mo... Rax..." Her voice sounded faint, like a flame about to be extinguished.

In a flick of his wrist, he positioned his weapon at her throat. In her light blue eyes he found the same rage and hatred as in the rest of his victims.

"This is your end, Tsaritsa." The Geo's divinity warned.

He drove the spear into his target with force and a spark of elemental magic, which caused a row of sharp rocks to shoot through the neck of the Cryo goddess. Then, piercing the rope of vision that hung from her jacket, the iron once again tested its rigidity, breaking it, revealing the gnosis hidden within. A chess piece symbolising a bishop that possessed a sky blue core.

He had managed to defeat the Archons of every region but Inazuma and Fountaine - assigned to Barbatos - and reunite their connections with Celestia. Morax's mind was already focused on savouring victory, on reuniting with his lover after leaving the cold lands of Snezhnaya and ending the war they had started together.

Corrupted by the ambition to raise a new Tyevat from the ashes with both of them as its sole rulers, months ago they started the new war with the murder of Archon Dendro by the hand of Morax. Chaos and rumours soon descended upon the regions ruled by The Seven, many mortals attempted to rebel against their deities, but only resulted in irretrievable deaths, those who stood in their favour were willing to die once their services were completed.

Murata, Goddess of War, was the first to respond to the atrocities committed in Liyue and Mondstadt, of course also to the murder of the Dendro Archon, she was also the first to fall at the hands of both deities and to make the situation known across the continent. She was followed by the Hydro Archon and finally by the Cryo Archon, who died by the hands of Morax months ago. Only Raiden Shogun and Inazuma remained, as the rest of the nations were left in disaster once their gods perished. Isolated from the rest, with doors closed to all outside beings, unshakable ideals of their own.... The Electro Goddess had been on the sidelines until then, but not for much longer.

Morax had managed to make it through the gathering storm on the outskirts of the nation, the Goddess of thunders had fed her and so a bad feeling laid within him. Barbatos decided to face her without fully recovering from his battle against the goddess of Fountaine, who was not half as fearsome and powerful as she was. He should have assigned him to Dendro's Goddess, who did not put up much resistance when defeated, but leaving him with Baal had been a mistake. A measly fly against a hungry tigress, what had he been thinking?

And they could not fail, not now, not after all the path they had fought their way through, bathing their steps in blood as a consequence.

He traversed the islands full of fallen soldiers in battle one by one in search of the Anemo God, only to receive the information that he was on the island of Seirai using his last strength to take down the goddess of Electro, also that he was in peak physical and mental condition. He ended himself with the ones who dared to question Barbatos' abilities in front of him, even if deep down he agreed with them. His chances of winning were remote.

With putting a mere foot on Seirai the lightning bolts came seeking to take his life, Morax dodged them swiftly as he tried to find the remaining divinities. When a stream of Anemo rose over one of the mountains he knew that was his destination. He flew across the island with thunder at close proximity, dodging every ruin and elevation that stood in his way.