✞︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 ✞︎

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What are we doing here, gabby?" I ask her as I look around and see our old friends. "Especially with them..." I lean my head to the side, looking at her seeing a big smile on her face. "Well, I brought you here to umm let you make amends, so we can put the past behind us and hope for something fresh."

Sighing in frustration, I rub my temples, closing my eyes, hoping she is joking, and that this is all a dream. "Gabby, what in the hell do you mean you 'hope for something fresh'?" Putting a hand on my waist looking at her dumbfounded. "What I mean is that it's been way to long since you know 'the thing' happened and you and me both know it was petty to break up the friend group, so what better way to rehash the past and correct mistakes".

I know this - just breathe and count to ten cass. "Gabby I understand that you feel that way about what went down and you can do whatever you want with them but me I will not because of what they did to me, you shouldn't even want to be friends with any of them especially KIM! When she broke girl code and slept with your ex boyfriend that you we're deeply in love with and all those times she always talked behind your and my back I think not I will not be the end of nobody's joke." I say to her, trying not to yell at her since our old "friends" are sitting right at this bougie bar she took me too.