Tired Times

MANGA/ ANIME SPOILERS!! If you aren't caught up with Mha I would recommend doing so before reading this!
Story Description:
Izuku is a young hero in 2-A who is one of the big 3. He works a lot to keep UA safe. He doesn't get a lot of sleep, usually only 6 hours, but he usually pushes through it. But today..he didn't sleep a wink.

No one's POV

Izuku walks down the hallway greeting other classes and teachers.
"Midoriya it is time for class you are going to be late!!"
"Iida, if you are out here telling me I'm going to be late, aren't you gonna be late to?" Iida froze.
"Oh my god you are right!! I better get going!" He speeds down the hall frantically to his class, izuku giggling in return.

"Alright everyone. As you may have heard there has been a load of villains attacking."Aizawa tells them.. The students start to groan. They are gonna have to do patrol and fight again.
"Toughen up. You are second years. You all should be used to this by now."
"Sensei! A question if I may!" Iida threw his hand in the air, asking for permission to speak.
"What is it Iida?"
"Will there be a specific group assigned to this task or will it be all of us?!"
"There will be a specific group yes." Some of the students replied with a sigh of relief.
"We are obviously going to choose the strongest people we can. The groups have already been chosen." It will be:

Shoji
Todoroki
Kirishima
Shinso
Hagakure
Midoriya

"You all are some of our strongest and most stealthy."

Sigh..I guess I have to go back to my 6 hour sleep schedule.. Midoriya thought.

"HAH?! WHY CANT I TAKE PART?!"
"Well to be honest Bakugou, you aren't very level headed in patrol. You are best for back up considering how fast you like to attack the villain instead of wait for the correct time." Todoroki told Bakugou.
"I AM LEVEL HEAD YOU ICYHOT LOSER! AND PLUS YOU PUT DEKU UP THERE!"
"Hm?" Midoriya seemed as though he was paying Bakugou's rambling no mind.

"Bakugou relax. As Todoroki said you are going to be used for needed backup. Since you like to rush in too fast, you would give out or spots."
"TCH!"
"Prepare yourselves. These villains are just Punching bags, they are strong."
"Yes sir." The chosen students replied.

Midoriya had been ready already, considering he is top 1 of the big 3. Midoriya felt a roof of frustration cover him. This was a normal thing but it usually is always the same thing, His friends get lazy, izuku does all the work and just as he is done with one villain, there comes more. It's tiring and that is usually the reason he gets only 6 hours of sleep.

3 days later (day of patrolling)

"Are you all ready?" Aizawa asked them. They all replied with a yes or something resembling that.
"Go on. And stay together."

Midoriya had been walking in the front along with Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Man this is so boringgg.. I hate patrol!"
"Don't complain. Aizawa said to patrol and do what we need to do. Once this is done I can finally sleep." Shinso told Kirishima.
"Yeah. And look on the bright side, we are saving people!" Hagakure agreed.
"Shh!" Midoriya silenced them.
"Huh? What is it?"
"Villains. Shoji can you hear what they are saying?"
"Give me a second." Shoji used his arms and grew ears then listened quietly.

"Soon every student, teacher, and pro hero will fall to their knees! We will bring these idiots down!"
"With what though?"
"With this. This is a quirk bomb. It will take their quirk with just a single explosion!"

"They have a bomb that is supposed to disable quirks.."
"We need to get that bomb."
"But how??" Kirishima asked.
"Shinso, your voice changer."
"Hm?"
"Shoji can you describe what his the other guy's voice sounds like?"
"Yeah uhm..kinda medium pitch. Sounds kinda like a teen."
"Shinso try adjusting your voice changer, shoji you tell him when it's correct." Midoriya ordered.