Who Hurt Him..

WARNING:
Mention and hints of self harm, bullying, death threats and abuse. If uncomfortable, please discard!

Bakugou POV

I've always been strong enough to fight for myself. I mean, I'm Katsuki Bakugou! I have a powerful quirk and a, kinda great, reputation. I've known Deku for years. A freckle faced, quirkless, green head who was oddly obsessed with me. However, him being quirkless is just an innocent mask. He is very protective of me. Why? well because I was his very first, and only, friend since age 3. Well..that might not be the best reason. I was never quite sure why but I remember that once in Middle school..

Middle school flashback

3rd person POV

"Kacchan!!" The freckled Izuku ran up to Bakugou as usual. Of course Bakugou pushed him off like dust on a box.
"What nerd?! Are you fucking asking for a beating?!"
"No but Kacchan! Did you hear?! We are getting new students!! And I heard they are quirkless like me! But they are talented in martial arts!"
"Those quirkless losers don't have shit on me Deku! I don't care about so stupid wannabe extras!! Now fuck off!"

Izuku sighed and stopped following him. He watched the entrance door open and watched as 3 students walked in. They laughed together and joked around. Izuku's eyes sparkled as he saw the mew students. Whoa.. he stopped staring so he didn't seem weird and walked.

"Oi!" The kids waved towards him.
"Huh?"
"Yeah you! Can you help us around the school!"
"U-uhm..sure!" Izuku ran towards them and walked, leading them around. But then he stopped nervously.
"Huh? Something wrong?"
"A-am I talking to much?? I tend to mumble a bit while I'm in the moment.."
"No no it's okay!! Go ahead." People were actually talking to him nicely. He continued and finished quickly, trying not to take up all their time.
"And that's it!"
"Thanks!"
"Yes thank you!"
"Thanks dude!"
"U-uhm no problem..!"
"Say..what's your name and quirk?"
"O-oh um..I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm actually quirkless.."
"Another quirkless kid! Cool!! All of us are quirkless as well. We are training ourselves to be strong tho, just in case we are late bloomers! I'm paito[Pie- T-oh]"
"I'm laiya![lie-uh]"
"I'm Kailo[Kai-low]! But you can call me Kai!"

(How they look is up to your imagination sorry I'm lazy 😅😭)

Izuku walks down the hallway with his new friends as he chats with them.
"Hey, you wanna come train with us after school?" Paito suggested.
"No sorry. I have to get home and I was planning on hanging out with Kacchan today!"
"Kacchan??"
"Oh- well his name is Katsuki Bakugou but I call him Kacchan!"
"Isn't that that loud blonde kid?"
"Well yeah."
"Don't you think he's kinda rude?"
"I mean kinda, but It's okay!! Anyway I gotta go, bye guys!"
"Yeah..bye."

Izuku left them and ran up to Katsuki.
"Kacchan!!"
"What now you shitty nerd!?"
"Haha! I had such a great day!! The new kids were so kind to me!"
"Yeah because they are your kind of people." He muttered.
"Aww! Kacchan thinks I'm Kind!!"
"N-No you dumbass I meant because they are quirkless losers!!" Katsuki blushed embarrassed but also flustered.
"Haha! If you say so!"
"T-tch..dumbass.."

The 3 students had been watching Katsuki's behavior towards Izuku. Izuku thought they were his friends. But then they started to spread rumors after a few days. Izuku had been Absent due to a horrible sickness that could only clear over time.

"I heard Bakugou is gay or something.."
"I heard he is abused by his mom.. Pathetic."
"Imagine being so weak, your mom has to hurt you to prove it to you. Haha!"
"Yeah he is being weak towards someone else. Especially the quirkless loser." Katsuki walked passed, hearing giggles and sneers as he went. He walked up to his little 'friends' looking for answers.
"Oi what the hell are those extras talking about?!"
"Oh look it's Bakugay!"
"Pfft! Bakugay the quirkless supporter!! HAH!"
"Showing weakness towards that quirkless Nerd?! Hah Hilarious! Where is he anyway?"
"Tch..fucking sick."
"Aww he keeps up with his little boyfriend's health..how cute haha!"
"Egh!! Boyfriend!!"
"Shut the hell up extras!! I don't care about that damn nerd!"