all 'fun' and 'games'

A/N: soz for not updating :)
Lets just pretend that I had a reason 👍
Also my ✨ c a t ✨ ^ > ^

Bakugou smashes his thumb frantically over the four tiny buttons, trying to get the damn character on the screen to evade an incoming attack, just move, goddamnnit! He had already lost four times in a row to the hikkikomori (japanese = shut-in, recluse), and that's four times more than what he could accept.

His assassin figure on-screen evaded just in the nick of time and Handsy let out a shriek as he just missed his Ulti. Yet, it's still not the time to be celebrating. Eyes lingering on the dangerously red HP bar, Bakugou doesn't really have much margin for error after a series of clusterfuck mistakes. The last he held a console he had just barely graduated from diapers. In between his obsession for perfect grades and incessant gymming, there just isn't any time to fuck around with virtual characters and meaningless games.

Still, these excuses are not going to stop him from winning, because there is no Katsuki without 'Katsu' (japanese = win), he sure as hell doesn't eat losses for breakfast. Thumbs getting sore from moving in a way it is not used to, he presses on with his attack combo against the helpless fighter. Handsy just keeps skirting around, buying time to fuel up his mana before he could unleash his powers again. He gotta admit that Handsy does have the skills though, not surprising considering the hikikomori does pretty much nothing other than wasting his life away in front of the screen.

Bakugou gritted his teeth as he misses his shot for the third time in the row. Time is running up, he could see that Handsy's mana is loading up.

The god of despair has resurrected! Now, experience the true despair! Shiragaki shrieked in an almost maniacal manner, his cockiness and confidence for potentially beating him the fifth time is nothing short of antagonising. Bakugou quickly backed off, his mana also running low after his previous failed combination attack. Within seconds, Shiragaki expertly pinned down the assassin and finished it off with a bolt of explosive lightning.

K! O! The booming narrator announced the end of the game with red bolded characters appearing on the screen.

Bakugou rage throw the console down to the floor, "Again!"

"But you are so boring, blondie." Handsy drawled as he lay down lazily on the sofa. "Dabi! Where are you!!" He hollered at the top of his voice, the echoes carrying his demand down the hallway. A while later, with a soft click of the door, Dabi appeared in his sweats, scratching away at his crusty neck. "Damn, can't you just buy me a few hours of break?" His sharp cerulean eyes looked up at the game statistics flashing on the screen. "You seriously suck man".

He walked over to the sofa and motion the lazy bug to scot over, and then plump down with his full weight. He stretched out his hands at Bakugou, and Bakugou wordlessly passed the console over, still fuming over the pathetic results.

"You can always play with me instead!" Out of nowhere, the batshit crazy girl comes dashing at him, her knife poised and ready to draw blood. Bakugou scrambled up from his sitting position to dodge the attack, but it turns out that it was a feint, as she followed up immediately with another quick stab from the opposite direction. The girl has been learning fast over the week of incessant attacks. Even though he could see and hear everything clearly with his heightened senses, his body just couldn't react fast enough the way he wanted, just like the stupid assassin character he just played on screen. In a slow-mo fashion, he watched himself getting nicked at his right abdomen, red blood spilling out in controlled spurts.

Bakugou clenched his hand around her slender wrists and pinned the smaller girl down to the floor, before she could lick the blood off the knife. "What the hell?!"