Part 2!

Warning, many P.O.V CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

*grabs the fake diamond sword* OH, FUCK YEAH, BITCHES. *Runs away*

Ty: *grabs fake TNT With a foam iron helmet* *laughs evily While running away*

Mitch: *grabs bows and arrows* YAS, DOODS! *runs away*

Jerome: *grabs fake wooden sword* (-_-')

Adam: *wore fake budder chest plate and fake iron sword* FOR THE BUDDER!

Jason: *grabs fake stone axe with fake leather helmet* close enough. *runs away*

Cherry: *grabs bows and arrows and fake stone sword* *smiles evily* I'm fucking coming for ya, Mitch. *laughs evily and runs away*

Karo: Damn, guys. Don't take it seriously.

My P.O.V

I was running when I saw Jason. I stopped and crawled to him without being caught. He looks behind him before shrugging and going back to he was doing.

"SURPRISE! NOW DIE!"

"AHHH!" He screamed and I pretend that I stab him.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT!" I said to him with a grin.

"Oh no! I died! Tell Adam.. That.. I stole his.. budder boxers!" He dramatically died.

I rolled my eyes before going in other direction.

But that's impossible because there's only One Direction!

OH HEY, I MADE A JOKE IN MY HEAD.

HAAHA XD

I should stop..

Adam's P.O.V

"I SPOTTED A HAIRY BACCA!" I screamed while pointing at Jerome.

"Die!" We both screamed at the same time while we both fought with our fake swords.

Cling, clang, cling cling, clang cling cling.

Left, right, up, left, up, down, shield, dodge, right, up, STAB!

"HA! I KILLED YOU, NOW GO AND PRETNED THAT YOUR DYING!" I demanded him.

"Sheesh! You don't have to tell me twice-"

"DEAD PEOPLE DONT TALK!" He rolled his eyes as he put his hands on his neck and pretends that he is choking.

"I-I'M DYING!!"

"YA DONT SAY." He stopped and glare at me before pretending he died.

OH YEAH!

Karo's P.O.V

Damn, these people are taking this game serious!

Its just a game!

Cherry's P.O.V

I saw Mitch as I grin evilly while getting my bows and arrows. I aim at him and shoot at him.

Miss.

He jump in shocked before looking at his behind and spotted me.

I sheepishly wave.

"Sup, bro?"

"YOU!" He pointed at me before firing at me with his arrows.

"OH, ITS ON BITCH."

Jason's P.O.V

Are they done with this?

I'm bored..

Jerome's P.O.V

The way Adam stab me..

It Hurts. Damn!

My P.O.V

"RIGHT, EVERYONE GO TO THE BACK YARD FOR THE DEATH MATCH." I Ran to the location they announce and saw Ty, Mitch and Cherry remaining the only one who made.

"May The Odd Be Never In Your Favor!"

Third's P.O.V

The four remaining tributes are getting ready with their weapons while the others just watch.

As soon the countdown is over, Cherry, Mitch and Jules charges to each other while Ty just stays put.

The three of them are trying to dodge so that they can't be 'killed'

"Wait a minute!" They stopped what they are doing as they looked at Jules.

"What?"

"Where's Ty?" The three of them frozed as they felt a box in between their circles. They looked downap and saw a fake TNT.

"BOOM! SPHSOAJKAMASKDN! NOW YOU THREE ARE DEAD." Ty stated while making an explosion effect. The three looked at each other before they collapse down at the grass.

"HA! I GOT YOU! NOW IM THE WIN- WHA THE HELL?!" He cut off when someone 'stab' Ty from his back.

"Now, I'm the winner."

"Karo?!" Ty asked in shocked while Karo smirked.

"Yep, that's me. Now, pretend that you died."

And So, Ty Has Fallen.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Wow, that was fun!

Adam: Yep!

Mitch: ITS NOT FAIR!! SHE'S NOT EVEN PART OF THIS GAME!

Cherry: HA! MITCH WONT ADMITTED THAT HE HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY A GIRL!

Mitch: THATS BECAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE WINNER. I WAS WINNING, UNTIL TY KILLED ME.

Oh.. My. GUYS, ITS JUST GAME. WIN OR LOSE, AND KARO IS THE WINNER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. GOT IT?

Everyone: Yes..

Good! Now, karo246 thanks for doing us for today

Leave your truth or dares for next time!

Everyone: BYE, GUYS!