Intro

Jazzy: *Appears out of nowhere* YO WHAT'S UP WATTPAD! 😁 Sorry for me yelling, I'm just excited to be hosting this ask & dare book for the first time *jumping in a exciting heartbeat*

Luiz: *Walks in* Jazzy calm down, you don't wanna cause a little ruckus in here, I got it detailed babe.

Jazzy: Oh sorry Luiz, you see here that we're hosting an ask & dare book for the first time, as the viewers are watching, they'll make a question or dare to one of us.

Luiz: Wait, you mean Poppy, Branch, & the rest will be in this as well?

Jazzy: Of course Luiz ^^ I saw most of the ask & dare books, and they contain a lot of characters there even their OC's

Luiz: Oh ok, so we just have to wait until someone makes a request so we can call any one of them to answer a question or do an dare and such.

Jazzy: Yep you got it 😁

Luiz: Oh ok, guess it won't be that bad huh?

Jazzy: Uhm Luiz, I also told them that they could also ask or dare us as well

Luiz: *shocked* SAY WHAT NOW?! 😳

Jazzy: Yesssss, we also can answer a question or do a dare for a requester, that's the rules 😏

Luiz: No NO! I ain't gonna embarrass myself from these questions, dares, and such. I ain't gonna tortured from those >:( *mad face*

Jazzy: Oh come on Luiz, it ain't gonna be that bad, you'll be able to make it through the end

Luiz: Really?! 🥺

Jazzy: Yea *shoulder pats Luiz* A lot of viewers wouldn't mind when you get through something like-

Then Jazzy suddenly gets interrupted Luiz

Luiz: Wait wait wait... A LOT OF VIEWERS!?! O_O *his face turned red*

Jazzy: Yea... but Luiz don't take it so serious-

Luiz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *runs away out of his pod*

Jazzy: LUIZ!! Sorry viewers, he just don't like getting embarrassed that's all, he's just popular 😅 but yea just send any request, a question or dare to any troll, that's all and we'll do it, now excuse me... I need to get Luiz back. LUIZ!!!!! *runs after him and leaves the pod as well*

The camera then turns off with a static

2/25/2022