The incident

Leon Kuwata woke up. His hair was a mess when he sat up, but he ignored it. He turned off his alarm clock and stared at it.
"...Stupid alarm clock. Always waking me up so fucking early."
When he finally turned his attention away from the clock, he found a note on the bedside table.
"hey, Leon. I know this is sudden, but I have work all day today."
He knew exactly who had written that. His mother. Although he wasn't surprised, she did this alot. He got dressed and walked downstairs to comb his messy hair. When he finished, he realised he could be late for school if he didn't hurry
"FUCK!-"
He grabbed his bag, placed all his books in it and ran off.

Walking in the streets, a certain someone caught his eye. Sayaka Maizono. She was the Ultimate Pop Sensation, not only that, she was in his class!! Leon watched as all the people surrounded her in surprise that she was on the streets. Suddenly, a car nearly hit him, but Sayaka noticed instantly and ran over, pushing him out the way of the car before it could hit him. He stood up, his head was hurting since he hit it off the ground. Sayaka ran over.
"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" She seemed worried. Well, of course she was. Her classmate could've just died.
"I'm fine." Leon stood up, looking at Sayaka. He soon looked away and continued making his way to school. When he got across the next road, he looked back. Everyone was crowding Sayaka again. She was shouting at all of them to let her get to school, but they insisted on saying.

With one thing left to do, he quickly ran over, grabbed Sayakas hand and ran off, running to school with h
er.