Camila Cabello

"Mija!" My mother yells from the kitchen.
"I'm up Mama, don't worry," I yell back.
I get out of my warm and cosy bed and walk to the bathroom, I turn the taps on for my shower and let the water trickle down onto my body.
After that I wrap a towel around my wet body and look at myself in the mirror.
To be honest I am a really beautiful girl, everyone from my family says so.
I get ready for college, brushing my long brown hair, putting mascara and lip balm on my face, and jump into my school clothes.
What I wore was- some sort of school girl checkered skirt, with a stripy black and white croped top, paired with high heeled boots and my favourite pearl bracelet.
I walk down stairs to find my mum frying pancakes, my dad reading the newspaper, and my little sister, Sofi playing with her barbie dolls.
"Good morning, Mama!"
"Good morning, Papa!"
"Good morning! Mija!" They reply in unison
"Hey there princess, how Ya doing?" I say to my sister who was currently gobbiling down her pancakes.
"Kami! This is Lucy and this is Susy, Lucy and Susy say hi!"
I laugh to myself and say hi to the dolls.
I grab two pancakes and throw them in my mouth and head outside to my blue CRV. I get inside and play my iPhone to Demi, 'Give Your Heart A Break'
I start to jam out to the beautiful voice coming out of the speakers while turning into my college.
My hair stands on the ends of my arms because of my nervousness.
I have never felt this nervous before.
College.

MyCamren_Heart97~ Thanxs for reading guys first actual chapter!!!!!