"Jungkook has a Problem"

Yoongi's Pov

Yoongi and Hoseok walked into school the next day, ready to start Hoseok's plan. Yoongi had spotted the cute boy from across the hall.

This was how he was dressed

"There! There!" Yoongi said with excitement in his voice

"There! There!" Yoongi said with excitement in his voice. "The guy in pink?" Hoseok asked. "Yes!" Yoongi said while smiling. Suddenly Yoongi's phone rang. He takes his phone out of his pocket. It was Jin. he answers it.

Y: "Hello"

J: "Yoongi, We've got a problem"

Y: "What is it"

J: "It's Kookie"

J: "I need your help. He's bawling his eyes out"

J "I think it has to do with Taehyung, but I'm not sure"

Y: "Where are you guys?"

J: "We're in the Library, Pls come Quickly"

Y: "Ok, I'll be there in Five Minutes"

"I gotta go Hoseok. Just continue to do your thing here. I'll see you later after class" Yoongi said right before he started to walk off. "Ok Man see ya." Hoseok said as he continued to stare at the cute boy.

Once Yoongi reached the library, he realized what Jin said was true. Jungkook was heavily crying. Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and sat in the chair next to him. Everyone else in the Library had already left because he was crying too loud for anyone to read. Jungkook was usually a pretty crier, but this time he was nothing but a mess. Every second that passed by, Yoongi started to worry more. "Kookie..... what's wrong?" Yoongi said in a soft and calm voice."T-tae said...He s-said that" Jungkook said but neither Jin nor Yoongi could figure out what he was saying over his sobbing. Yoongi and Jin decided to skip school that day to take care of Jungkook. They decided to go to Jungkook's house since his parents were on a business trip. When they arrived, they went to Jungkook's room. Jungkook flopped face down on his bed. Jin lifted him, making him sit down on the bed. Jungkook was still crying but not like before. "Jungkook, Pls talk to us. Why are you saying?" Yoongi asked. "Tae said he hated me." Jungkook said. Even though he was sniffling and his voice sounded weak, it was a lot easier to understand what he was saying. "He got mad cause I said I wanted to hang out with Hoseok instead of him. I mean I know how it may sound to him, but I always hang out with him and I barely hang out with Hoseok alone, and when we do, it's mostly school-related." Jungkook said looking down. "Why did he say he hates you though?" Jin asked. "When I told him I wanted to hang out with Hoseok, we fought for at least 40 mins before he said he hated me. I stood in disbelief. I never thought he would say something like that to me. But he did. I just stood there for about 10 seconds Before I stormed out" Jungkook said. He started to cry again. Yoongi pulled Jungkook into a hug. After About 20 minutes Jungkook seemed to be better. I told Jin to go home and that I would take care of Jungkook but he insisted to stay. They spend the rest of the day trying to cheer up jungkook. They both stayed the night at Jungkook's house, Just to make sure he was okay for the time being.

When we got up the next morning, I told Jungkook to take one more day off of school. I didn't want him to cry in school, and people stare at him for it. That was the last thing he needed. Jin and I went to school that day. The whole day I was thinking of Jungkook and how he may be feeling. I hated when my friends were sad. I knew he was hurting inside. I wanted to help him fix his problem so, the next day I got to school, I went up to Jungkook and The rest of my friends(All except Hoseok) but to my surprise, Jungkook seemed surprisingly happy, and to even more of a surprise, he was holding hands with Taehyung. "You guys fixed your problem?" Yoongi said with surprise. "Yep, and even better, we're together now" Jungkook said With a smile on his face. "Congratulations Guys" Yoongi said as he patted Tae and Jungkook on their backs. Thanks for the other day Yoongi. I really appreciate you comforting me. You too Jin thank you. "No Problem" Yoongi said with a smile. "Yea, no problem Kookie" Jin said smiling. "You seem happier since Namjoon is back" Tae said while looking at Jin. "Yea I am" said Jin with a smile. "Yes, he is" Namjoon said and then kissed Jin on the cheek. Jin playfully hits Namjoon on the chest while grinning. Suddenly Yoongi's phone rings. He takes his phone out of his pocket. It was Hoseok. he answers it.

Y: "Hello"

H: "Hey Yoongi, I see your Cute boy"

Y: "Really?"

H: "Yea, Come see him"

Y: "Ok, ill Be there"

Y: "Wait where are you?"

H: "Hallway outside the Cafe"

Yoongi immediately hung up and started speed walking towards the Hallway outside the Cafe when he bumped into someone. Without thinking, he said "Hey! Watch where you're going! I'm trying to walk-" Yoongi stopped realizing it was the cute boy then said"Oh- Watch where you're going. Please, be careful" he said quietly as he sped walked away.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" Hoseok said quietly but loud enough for Yoongi to hear him. "Hoseok! what are you doing! I ran into him because of you!" He Sighed. "How was I supposed to know you were going to run into your crush" Hoseok teased. Hoseok, shut up someone might hear you!' Yoongi whacked Hoseok on the back of the head. Hoseok whimpered with sadness. "This is Assult" Hoseok said sadly. "Hey, Guys watcha talking bout?" Jin said as he walked up to Yoongi and Hoseok. "About Yoongi's Crush" Hoseok continued to tease. "Crush?" Jin said with a confused look on his face. "it's the new boy" Hoseok said with a big smile. "How'd you guys meet" Jin Asked. "They haven't" Hoseok laughed. "Hey Babe we gotta get to class" Namjoon said as he walked up behind Jin and hugged him. "Okay Joonie, let's go" Namjoon smiled "Eww, gross get a room!" Hoseok said as pretended to throw up. Suddenly the bell rang. "Shit! We're going to be late" Jin slightly yelled. "Jinnie! Language" Namjoom yelled". He had a serious look on his face. "Sorry Babe" Jin said with a regretful look on his face because he upset Namjoon. They all went to class before the final bell rang.