chapter 1

"Cindy" my Step mom yelled. Waking me up from my very naughty dream , a dream that was unusual I never had dirty dreams like this I was a good girl all books nothing more. But in this dream I felt like I had power as I was on top of a very handsome guy riding him like a horse and having a good time which is weird because even though Im not a virgin I had sex once in my whole life but I've been abstinence since then.

I couldn't make out the guy in the dream face because it seemed to be blurred but the body was absolutely hot.

I gulped then got up and I noticed my cotton panties were very wet. My cheeks reddened and I pulled my silk robe up trying not to think about it while I got in the shower
*****
I walked in the kitchen and there sat my Step-mom with this fake plastic smile as always she's so fake and jolly so is my dad ,

my older Step brother besides me of course is kinda the only civil person in this big ass house.

sometimes I wish we weren't rich so they can feel struggle. They act like the world is just all fun and games but what spoiled ass rich person wouldn't oh wait ME.

I sigh and take a seat seeing the cook had freshly made breakfast waiting on plates and fresh squeezed orange juice just the way I love it.

I said thank you Linda she bowed a little and said just doing my job but your welcome.

A small smile formed apon my lips as I know she likes getting credit but no one hardly recognize all she does.

I eat the last of my eggs and drink my orange juice then gather my dishes and take them to the sink so I could wash them.

I felt my Step mom staring a hole into my head so I turned to see what was so interesting... And once again she started with the bullshit yelling saying we have a maid for a reason and I don't need to clean my dishes.

I just looked at her with a blank stare thinking "bitch if I wanna wash my own dish I can tf I'm not a lazy whore who sits around not doing shit but having my legs open".

But as usual I didn't say anything i dropped my plate in the sink and went to fresh-in up.

I walked up stairs quietly thinking my older brother Nate is still sleep but as I get to the top I hear moaning I quickly go to his door and put my ear to it as I listen carefully I hear him groaning and a girl moaning "oh Nate I love the way you fuck me with your big cock....

my cheeks heated up and I kinda felt jealous I don't know why tho I mean he's just my brother......

I snuck into my room and went out to the patio so I could see if my hearing was correct and just as I thought he was fucking the shit out of a thin dark haired girl who kinda reminded me of my bestfriend Stacy.
'
But I'm sure Stacy wouldn't go for him right? But then again she was kinda a slut she let the substitute teacher finger her and eat her out at lunch time. Because she claim "he said he was hungry and she don't like people to starve...

I text her to see if there was any chance of that girl fucking my brother was her. And what do you know she picks up her phone and 2 seconds later I got a text saying "sorry Cindy but I'm at my moms house so I can't come get you".

Because she said that it kinda made me think it was her and right after the text she went right back to bouncing on his dick. Then she let him gag her. I hit my head on the glass from staring so hard he looked up saw me and grinned. I shook my head In disgust and left.
*****

I lay in my bed trying to figure out what to wear... as i did that I got a txt from Stacy stating she was wearing a white mini skirt with a bright pink g-string thong. And a pink tanktop belly shirt I then decided to say are you supposed to be fucking someone today..... with the straight face emoji

S=Stacy C=Cindy

S. Well I might get back with Zack my ex and he wants sex in order to get back together and he said to look hot

C. Why would you want to get back together with him he dogged you out and he broke up with you because you didn't want to give him head so why do you want to go back with him now what's the big deal?

S. I knew you wouldn't understand I mean we're from totally different places where I come from I have to fend for myself or get a sugar daddy where you come from you are angel you do whatever you want and get whatever you want. with the snap of a finger I thought you understand but I guess not see you at school.

C. Oh yeah cuz I'm just living the perfect little life over here with my perky little parents who don't even care about me or my well being plus you choose to live with your dad your mom is rich asf selling beauty products and skin cleansers.

Ends Convo
**************

After i wand curl my long brown hair I look through my closest and decide to wear a teal crop top and acid blue Jean high waisted shorts along with Louie Vuitton side bag and braided teal sandals.

After getting ready I look in the mirror to check myself out then I realized I forgot my makeup I quickly go to my vanity and grab eyeliner and light pink blush also I grab my mascara and put on a light coat so I didn't overdo it.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser walked downstairs to say bye to my fake jolly parents. Then Inside of my hot pink Ferrari turned to bad blood by Taylor swift and off to school I was.
***********************