>02<

[_] ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [_]

The Desert leader came to dismiss the group of desert Steve's that had gathered around the small group. After they all left, he took the small group of Red Steve's into his Pyramid home.

Forest and Desert following behind with the leader's permission.

The entire time the group of red Steve where practically glued to each other the whole walk there, the steve who Colle had mentioned was called Goggles was clinging to the Red apprentices arm.

Beef had an arm around
Colle holding him close, the other arm was around Sharp holding him as-well. Neither of the two looked okay.

What had happened..? Forest has never seen any of them in that kind of state before. Ever.

They arrived at the pyramid home, the sky started to turn into a dark shade of blue with bits of white dots that shimmered down. They where joined by the two moons that usually shown in the sky.

Both moons where full, usually making these nights the brightest. Forest usually loved to be out at this time but...he wanted to be there for his friends.

The group of three waited for the small group of red Steve's to return as they had given them new clothes to borrow while their old ones where repaired by the desert villages tailors.

Soon enough the group came back and now stood in-front of the large Desert throne. The Leader being curled up in the throne staring down at the small group.

"So...would you all mind me asking why you all looked almost burnt to a Crisp?"

Forest groaned at the leaders question. Did he HAVE to start it off like..?

'I swear he has no filter. Can't he tell that something bad happened?'

Forest thought as he turned his attention back to the small group. Beef looked up at the leader and sighed before he spoke up.

"Uh...our..our kingdom.." Beef shook his head to gather up his thoughts. Quickly clearing his throat.

"Our kingdom was...attacked by the last Inferno..we tired our best to fight it off but...it..it just..."

"We-" Goggles interrupted Beef, stepping infront of the other. "We...are...all that's left of the Red Kingdom. And the Red Steve's." He muttered, and considering all the others reactions- the other three in the room could tell this was the truth.

Colle, as soon as Goggles said this had crumbled down to his knees and broke down- Spark kneeled down as-well to comfort the other...whilst also being in tears himself.

Red apprentice stared blankly at the water that sat in-front of the throne, watching the fish inside swim around and weave through the sea grass. Beef was...well Forest couldn't tell.

Beef looked like he was feeling a lot of things. Sadness, anger, like he wanted to murder something but he didn't know what.

The Desert leader frowned and noticeably sat up slightly, sensing the urgency in the others. "How? How did this happen? I thought the Last Inferno didn't know where the kingdom was."