cookies (tsukishima kei)

It was almost Christmas so little y/n just had to beg their papa to make cookies with you. Tsuki would never admit he had a soft spot for those little puppy eyes. And so he gave in and started getting all the ingredients out. While you were baking you just had to have some of the dough. So after 5 minutes of begging he finally said, "Sorry little one, but I don't want you getting sick." After that you stopped asking and started looking at all the pretty sprinkles that were out. Pink, blue, green, red, yellow, and white looked so shiny you just couldn't resist. You wanted those sprinkles in your tiny mouth, you wanted to taste the suga(r) of those sparkling little sprinkles. Papa saw your eyes shine with excitement. "Angel you can have some cookies later, we don't need you on a sugar high, my sweet baby."

✨️An hour later✨️
The cookies were done, and now you could decorate them. You started pouring sprinkles onto them to the point they were covered. Of course papa wasn't very happy but he saw you look so happy and cute, so he just let you do whatever. Eventually he did intervene and shake off some sprinkles while he got you a bottle of chocy milk. Kei sat you down on the couch and started your favorite holiday movie for you. You cuddled your string bean of a caregiver close and slowly fell asleep with a cookie still in your mouth.
The end