I've barely even started

Mature chapter! This chapter will contain detailed smut!

I gasp softly into the kiss. Surprised as his hands travel up me, under my shirt. Trailing up my body. Touching me in a way that I have never been touched before. His tongue sweeps over my bottom lip, but not before his teeth catch my lip, biting down hard. I moan softly, trailing my hands down to his waist.

He groans into my mouth. His hand trails up to my upper stomach, the other on my hip. He squeezes my hip reassuringly. Then he pulls away.

I lose my breath, almost whining as he stops. I clench my thighs together. I'm so overwhelmed right now by the intense heat in-between my legs and the ceasing of his kissing.

"Why-"

"I need to know one thing before we start," he whispers, as I nod for him to continue, "Are you a virgin? Jax never said anything, so I just wanted to know."

I am.

Jax and I have made out. We have even talked about having sex before, but it never happened. It just wasn't the right time. And deep down I think I knew I didn't want it to be with him.

I nod.

"Yes," I whisper.

He stares at me for a moment longer, contemplating if he should follow through or not.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I told you before, and I will tell you again. This is sex and nothing more. This is just for pleasure. It isn't for feelings and relationships. It never will be, so if you want to back out, now is the time."

"I want to do it," I insist. He nods, holding our gaze a second longer before leaning in to kiss me. The kiss is hard and rough. He is holding my upper thighs, lifting me up onto the desk without a second thought. His hand moves to my face, sliding into my hair. He grips my hair, pulling me back. The kiss breaks as he pulls me down by my hair, laying me onto my back. My legs automatically spread, allowing him to stand in-between them.

His hand slowly travels down my stomach, to my navel, then in-between my thighs. He grips them roughly, spreading them further.

His hands work their way to my trousers, removing them slowly.

He takes in the sight of me, half-naked in front of him. He kisses my leg softly, biting down. He licks his way up to the hem of my lace panties. Biting down, leisurely taking them off.

Once they are off, he looks into my eyes.

"You're already so wet for me, and I've barely even started, love," he smirks.

He quickly takes his shirt off. His abs. Oh, his abs. And his arms. They are huge, along with his shoulders. I wonder what his back looks like?

He chuckles as I stare at him. His lips connect with mine once more, one hand in my hair, the other moving up my shirt and to my bra. He unclasps it with ease. Then pulls both my shirt and bra off with one quick movement.

He stares at my tits, at my peaked nipples caused by the cold air. His eyes connect with mine as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth, swirling his hot tongue along it. I moan at the feeling.

He chuckles, "Look at you, naked and spread wide in front of me." His tongue glides up my chest and to my neck, sucking softly on the tender skin.

His finger trails along the inside of my thigh. Moving higher and higher, stopping right before he reaches my core. And his finger is moving again. He rubs slow circles on my clit.

I moan.

He moves his lips to mine, feeling the moan vibrate through his mouth.

He unbuttons his trousers, freeing himself. I feel his dick slide along the wetness of my pussy. He stops.

"Are you sure?"

I nod.

With one swift thrust, he is inside of me, pausing only a moment to allow me to adjust to his size. And then he thrusts again. Continuing the movements. Rolling his hips into me with grace. I moan loudly into his mouth, my hands finding his hair. I tug softly and he groans. That alone almost makes me finish.

"Harder," he whispers.

So I do. I tug roughly on his hair, sliding my other hand to his back which, like I thought, is as muscular and defined as his arms. I dig my nails into his back as he bucks his hips roughly into me. Over and over with ease. His lips leave mine, gliding down my body as his other hand palms my breast.

My lips part. It hurts, but the speed he is going is also pleasurable. I've never felt this good in my whole life. The feeling is indescribable. I moan loudly, moving my palm to my mouth quickly.

He removes my palm, whispers a silencing spell on the room, and whispers, "Now you can make as much noise as you want." I nod, sliding my palm down his chest. He takes my hand and pins it above me, to the desk.

He continues to buck his hips, faster and faster each time.

"I'm close," I whisper, throwing my head back with pleasure.

He groans, licking my neck as I feel my stomach twist.

My moans grow louder and louder, stopping altogether once I finish. It's not long after I finish that he comes too. And with one last thrust of his hips, he pulls out, resting his hard on my shoulder.

"Fuck," I whisper breathlessly.

He lifts his head , almost as quickly as he set it down, and pulls his trousers up. Fixing his appearance.

I watch him as he does, wishing deep down that he would say anything, but he said that this was nothing more than sex. And I agreed, so there is no reason to be upset. I slide my panties back up, then put on my bra. After I finish putting my undergarments back on, I put my clothes on.

Right as I pull my shirt over my head, Draco is already rushing out the door.

I sigh, nodding to myself, getting my bag and everything I need. And then I leave the classroom.

———————————————————————————
A.N;

Hey, loves! I am finally out of my writing slump! I know it's been a long time, and I understand if you are upset, but hopefully now that my mental health is slightly better, and I'm in the mood for writing, I can continue this book.

I hope you like it and choose to follow along with me.

I love you all so so much!

-Olive