Going live

Jayla POV:
I have like Bella for years now but she has never said anything about her sexuality so I don't know if she likes girls let alone me. But there definitely is sexual tension between us and everyone can see it.

I was chilling on TikTok in my room lying on my bed when Bella walks in "hey bubba" she says as she gets into bed with me and kisses my check and lays down and cuddles with me. I can feel my face getting warm by the minute. I pray she doesn't notices but when she looks down at me and smiles I can tell she knows.

To break the tension I say " hey wanna go live on TikTok" she nods as we get up and sit on the floor and put my phone on my desk a press go live. Once we are live me and Bella both say hi and tell everyone we are bored and to ask us questions. The first question is are you single. I say " yes I'm single" "me toooooo" Bella says in a sing song voice. I chuckle at this and look at the comments flowing through.

"Okay next question is what's your sexuality" I say but this wasn't actually a comment I just need to know if Bella is straight or not. " as you guys know I'm a lesbian" and then I turn to Bella for her to answer " she looks at me then at the live and says "I don't think I've said my sexuality but I'm" she starts to say as Jaden burst through the door and shouts J gang. Are you kidding me!!

Bella POV:

Jaden comes over to us and says " I saw you guys were live so I thought I would come say hello because I'm bored and no one loves me" I laugh at what he says and say " oh Jaden I love you" "really" he perks up " no not really sorry you'll find someone one day who loves you" I say as I pay his head as he huffs and sulks.

We carry on the live for another hour until my mom phoned me asking me to come home to bed. So I say my goodbyes to the waltons and walk down the street to my house and walk up straight to bed to avoid any conversation.

As I was lying in bed I start thinking about how beautiful Jayla looked today. Then it hits me you can't think like that she's your best friend and your straight. Aren't I?