War

Wei Ying was visiting his sworn brother Nie Huaisang. They sat in the study, drinking and discussing pressing matters.

"A-Ying, I have some news regarding the Demon Lord's plans," Nie Huaisang began.

"What about him, A-Sang?" Wei Ying asked.

"My sources tell me they're planning to attack the major sects to create trouble for us."

"Ah, don't worry about that, A-Sang. My waipo already informed me, and Sizhui, Jingyi, and I will handle everything."

"If you need my help, just let me know. You know you can always count on me, A-Ying."

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their conversation. A servant's voice came from the other side.

"Sect Leader Nie, Sect Leader Lan, and Hanguang-Jun are here to see you."

Nie Huaisang glanced at Wei Ying, who nodded, signaling it was fine.

"Okay, let them in."

The twin jades entered, and they exchanged greetings.

"Young Master Wei, fancy seeing you here," Lan Xichen greeted.

"Zewu-Jun, I'm here to visit A-Sang. We also have some matters to discuss," Wei Ying replied.

"I hope we didn't disturb you both," Lan Xichen said.

"It's fine. It's about the problems with the Demon Lord," Nie Huaisang replied, pouring tea for the twins.

"He's been causing a lot of trouble everywhere. One of the reasons we're here is to discuss what to do about him," Lan Xichen said.

Lan Wangji remained quiet, his eyes constantly on Wei Ying, who pretended not to notice.

"Er-Ge, you don't have to worry about that. A-Ying and his sons will take care of it since this involves the demon realm," Nie Huaisang assured.

"Mn. You don't have to worry about it. My son and I, along with my family, can handle the Demon Lord. It would be better not to involve yourselves in the fight," Wei Ying added.

"Wei Ying, we can still help," Lan Wangji said softly.

"Second Lan-Er-Gonzi, really, we can handle it. Besides, the Demon Lord is not just any cultivator. Even with your current cultivation and your brother's, you can't stand against him."

Before anyone could respond, a phoenix message appeared. Wei Ying immediately took the phoenix and listened to the message.

*Second Prince, the demons are attacking in Yunmeng and Lanling Jin. Please send backup.*

"I need to go, A-Sang," Wei Ying said, and Nie Huaisang nodded.

Wei Ying disappeared and teleported back to the Heavenly Realm. He ordered Wen Ning and Jingyi to head to Lanling Jin with their best soldiers, while he and Sizhui went to Yunmeng Jiang.

In Yunmeng, Wei Ying and Sizhui fought fiercely against the demons under the Demon Lord's command. They transformed into their powerful forms—Wei Ying as a phoenix and Sizhui as a dragon-phoenix hybrid—and killed most of the demons.

 They transformed into their powerful forms—Wei Ying as a phoenix and Sizhui as a dragon-phoenix hybrid—and killed most of the demons