𝐭𝐰𝐨

❛୨୧━━━━━━・❪❄️❫ ・━━━━━━ ୨୧❜

Dream

Another glorious day at Hosu Women's Dormitory, the sky shining with the sun, the vibrant flowers of spring blooming, birds chirping and the joyous laughters of the girls filling the dorm with happiness, the place seemed to be at it's brightest

To the girls at Room 207.

Yeo Jeongmin, the eldest of the five, a history major, was reading a book entitled "The Truth About Socialism".
She was an active protestor and a mature and responsible parent figure to all the other girls, who always kept her cool.

Ko Hyeryeong, also known as the Maria Callas of Hosu, a musical major, who aspired to be an opera singer, was practice singing her favourite song. Despite being the same age as Jeongmin, she was the complete opposite of her.
She was rather immature compared to Jeongmin and wouldn't hesitate to pull your hair till you go bald.

Yoon Seolhui, majoring at the department of home management, was a childish, sweet and supportive friend with soft cheeks we'd all love to have, although she was a huge crybaby.
She appeared to be fixing her hair and curling her bangs. She got up and slightly glanced at her best friend.

Eun Youngro, a english literature major and the adorable maknae of 207. She was always bright and cheerful, and despite coming from a 'poor' background, she quickly popularised herself in the dorm thanks to her clumsiness. She was doing, God knows what, digging something from her bed, maybe.

and then there was the last one.

Lee Haewon, majoring medical sciences, who was in her deep slumber, better kept undisturbed. She was sweet, but got annoyed easily, and extremely introverted with instant mood swings, however, someone good and enjoyable to be around with. Both her parents worked at Hankuk Hospital, and she was the next doctor of her family, as her elder sister, Lee Haeyoung had opted for the path of an ANSP agent.

It went without saying that all the girls at Room 207 had visuals of that of an angel.

***

[ Iseul's POV ]

Fuck, what's all this noise? I just went through my worst mental state possible and now this is how I am greeted in the morning? God, my heart still feels heavy- WHO THE HELL IS SINGING DON'T I LIVE ALONE?!

"For the long time there's a weathered grave wood,"

"The rain and winds erased the name on the wood"