7

you arrive to your family's house where your grandmother decide to do the gathering in your parents house this time.

you were wearing

you went in "OMO MY DAUGHTER" eomma hugs you immediately "i miss you eomma" you said "you'll be back tomorrow right?" and you nod

"appa" you hug him and he smiles "how's your leg?" since he's old and on a wheelchair "he's practicing his walks now" and you turn around.

"OPPA!" and he laugh "Haein Oppa" you look in disbelief "you didn't even tell me that you're done with the military?" and he apologies.

"sorry, i was too busy to help appa with his leg" and you nod "Saeyeon!" your niece running to you hugging you "i miss you baby girl" you kiss her cheek.

"you came" and you roll your eyes gives Haein, Saeyeon. "please this is family gathering, of course I'll be here" you said.

"but you weren't here last two years" she laugh "look I'm here now, so please stop that" you said and help eomma with the foods.

"halmeoni is upset with-

" Yoona stop it, she's here now " Uncle Kim said. "but it's true right? she's the dissapoinment in this family" Yoona said.

"ya! you didn't get your scholarship and you blame me? I'm here to meet my parents and you as my family member, just let me be and stay away from me" you said.

"Ahh really? So you guys got her back?" Yoona gasped "Yoona" Grandmother came in with Jisoo.

"I'm sorry" she said and you just nod "halmeoni" and she smile hugging you "welcome" you smile "unnie" and jisoo smile.

"ya! You promise me you will introduce your boyfriend to us" she nudge you with her elbow and you laugh "soon, he's busy with work right now and his brothers are around"and she nod.

" hey babe"haein calls and jisoo went to the kitchen. "y/n" appa calls and you sit beside him "yes?" you ask.

"why didn't you bring him?" and you smile shyly "he's busy appa, and his brothers are around" and he nod "I'm glad you did that,"and you nod.

-

you woke up in the morning and walk out of your room only to see Yoona."morning" you greet and she didn't answer.

you were about to do the laundry but then she speaks up "look.. i know we're not in a good term and i want to apologise what i just did yesterday, i was having a bad day and i took it out on you" and you smile.

"it's fine, don't worry and plus what do you want breakfast? I will cook" and she smile "let's cook together" and you nod.

while you two cooks, someone is watching both of you with a smile on their face. "I'm glad they're in a good term" Appa said and Haein just smile.