CHAPTER 2

Chu Wang Fei Chapter 2: Shocking YAN rebirth

The headache is splitting, and Yunmeng tries to open his eyes, but finds that it is dark red in the right eye...

With her blinking movements, the head that had been so painful was now more intense...

In the blurred sight, Yunmeng felt that he was lying in a quaint room, and the scent of the surrounding was removed, and there was a strong blo0d smell!

Yunmeng remembers that he is clearly performing his duties. He is chasing a group of drug lords with colleagues in the police department. Why is he  lying here now and where is he?

The injured head slammed a pain, and Yunmeng’s mind flashed countless fragments of a memory in a flash...

The owner of this body is Yun Qianmeng, the niece of the right-handed Xiangyun Xuan of the Western Chu State, but her mother  from the Qu family died of illness at the full moon of the Clouds!

In the big right-hand government, it was taken care of by Yun Xuan of Yun Xuanzhi, and Yunqian Meng is weak because of his childhood loss, and he was not allowed to resist the shame and anger of his family!

Fortunately, the sister of Qu’s mother compatriot is the Queen Mother of the Western Chu State. She is the master of the young Yunqian Dream to the Chen Wang. I don’t know that Chen Wang’s heart does not agree with this marriage. The purpose of the retired marriage, which played what happened in the hall before!

The fragments in the brain are now fixed at the moment. when the cloud and the dream hit the column, which makes Yunmeng feel a headache abnormally at this time, and can not help but make a subtle cry... (Idont understand the cloud and the dream thing (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

"Ah!" A terrified exclamation suddenly sounded as the cloud dreams awake, and then fell into the ear is the sound of the fall...

"What's wrong? What happened?" A resentful anger came along, and a series of footsteps were heard in the quiet room...

"Qiu Lian sister, missed...death..." The little girl who was scared to see the arrival was immediately blessed, and then she looked at the woman who came in, and whispered in the woman’s ear, especially When it comes to the last word, the tiny voice becomes more and more low!

"What!" The woman, known as Qiulian, suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the bed not far from the incredible appearance. I saw that the cloud dream lying on it did not move half a minute. Even worse!

"Sister, it's true! Slaves don't dare to lie!" Seeing the doubts in Qiulian's eyes, the little girl can only move boldly to the bedside, and the fingers are a little trembling pointing to the bed...

Qiulian saw this, his eyes crossed a complex gaze, and then quickly came to the bedside, sharp eyes squinted at the small beggar beside him, then immediately looked at the cloud dreams that have closed their eyes, some uncertain Extend a finger to her nose...

Yun Qianmen’s even breathing sound suddenly caused a trace of tension in Qiulian’s eyes, and he constantly asked himself, why did the dead people resurrect?

And I have already lost the news to the Queen Mother just now!

But now people are alive and well, how can this be good!

Qiu Lian's eyes quickly swept the little girl, then stared at the sleeping cloud dreams, and both hands could not help but stretch out and pull the quilt on the inside of the bed, slowly covering the face of Yun Qianmeng... ...

The danger came, pretending to be asleep, Yunmeng couldn’t help but clench his fists, and when the face was about to press her breath, Yunmeng suddenly opened his eyes, and the hands that had already been prepared were lifted up, blocking the autumn. The movement of the lotus...