CH3

Shino : Right, guys, from today you will start practicing with shuriken , you are beginners, but no problem. That's why they are academy students, just be careful not to get hurt or hit your mates by

He was cut off when all the students started shooting shuriken and he narrowly deflected to be hit Meanwhile (Y/N) was totally unintrested as he has practised shuriken jutsu since was a kid so he casually took out 10 shuriken and hit all bullseyes.He then went to Sarada since she hit more Bullseyes that anyone other than him and started talking to her.

Most of the time it seemed like it was going to be a normal class ... . until Boruto came up with a giant shuriken and almost severed someone's head, but  (Y / N) was right next to the person the big shuriken was gonna hit and casually deflected its trajectory by using a normal sized shuriken and went back to talking to sarada.

After that Boruto and a few students were scolded and punished.

[ timeskip ]

Later (Y / N) was home reading a book that said "Fuinjutsu Level7"

Naruto: I'm home

(Y / N), Himawari and Hinata went to Naruto

Hinata : Welcome home, are you going to stay for dinner?

Naruto: Yeah,Boruto's idea of Shadow Clones Replacing me at this time was very helpful so i will be able to spend more time at home now.After Naruto said that Boruto was genuinely happy even though he tried not showing it everyone could see how happy he was now that his dad was finally spending time with the familyNaruto then saw what book Y/n was reading and then said "Oh your finally at level 7 nice"I then said"You should also maybe learn a bit of fuinjutsu since thats what Uzumakis were known for"he replied with "i didnt really find it intresting i reached level 3 but thats all i could do."i then nodded at him and went back to reading the bookIn these 2 weeks after finding out about my i have been training non stop to evolve to the next stage now its finally in the One Tomoe Sharingan earlier i went to the shinobi library and found a book about the uchiha clan and borrowed it to learn about the sharingan since i have 5 different stages of the sharingan. The Family then had dinner together and talked the whole time.As soon as Y/N was done with dinner he went to his room wanting to read the book about the Uchiha clan to find out about the Sharingan.He read the whole book and there were a few things that shocked him one of them being there was nothing about the Mangekyo Sharingan and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and one of the  other things was that the Uchiha Clan was Annhilated by Uchiha itachi on one night but Y/N Remembered that he was hailed as a hero of the  4th Shinobi World War By Releasing the Edo Tensei Jutsu and Helping the Allied Shinobi Force.He decided to investigate about it tomorrow after the academy so he hid the book.He then decided to sleep but heard a knock on the door so he went to check who it was.Y/N opened the door and saw his Sister Himawari.

(Y / N): Himawari, you should be sleeping already

Himawari : Can... can I sleep with you?

(Y / N): Of course, I don't care, just let me change first