006

— calee —

what the fuck? seiqa jie won't reply.

at this point, i'm pretty sure she put me on mute. or she's doing something stupid. why the fuck would she leave me with some stranger? does she not think i can't handle myself? this is so frustrating. i was about to throw the rest of my pillows to the ground, but i hear knocks on the front door. i already know who it is. i walked painfully slow to annoy him. "hello?" i hear his voice from the outside. i never really paid attention to them, but since we have this stupid mission, i have to. i didn't give him a reply.

once i've finally arrived, i use the peephole to make sure it wasn't some other serial killer of some sort. i open the door, "hi—" and slammed it right in his face quickly before he could utter another word. he didn't say anything, so i open the door again. this time, he was quick enough to put his foot by the door. too late, i slammed it against his foot. "ouch!" he exclaimed. i watched him with a straight face even when i was trying my best not to laugh.

"h-hey let me in." he stuttered, now holding onto his hurt foot. "and why should i?" i raised a brow. "give me five reasons.". "well first, my foot is hurt because of you. second, xerim ge told me seiqa asked me to look over you. third, you seem like you're gonna get in trouble for i don't know what specific reason. fourth, i'm your neighbor. fifth, why not. ok, can i—" i cut him off.

"first, it's not my fault you put your foot in there. second, i know, and i can look after myself. third, why are you assuming like i'm gonna burn this apartment down? fourth, why should i let my neighbor in if they have their own house? fifth, why should i let YOU in? what if you're some serial killer?" i reply. damn calee, you're such a hypocrite on the last statement. that's what you do for a living. i thought.

"well if i were one i would've killed you now, no?" he asked, chuckling. "there's nothing funny here. what if you're earning my trust before chopping me up into pieces? how am i supposed to know?" i reply. another hypocritical sentence, huh. "you have a point, but i'll tell you a bigger one. i am absolutely not a serial killer." this dude won't budge. "now you're even more suspicious. don't you think before you speak?" i ask. he lifts his arms, to make it look like he was thinking. "like this?" he replies. seriously? "still won't let you in. fuck you." i curse.

"well okay, fine, i'll leave you alone. happy now?" he says, backing up 'til he was right in front of their door. his hands in the air like he was getting arrested. "good." was all i could say. i slammed the door on his smirk.

ah, finally, peace. no more annoying dude who i don't trust.

a/n:
seriously i can't think of titles anymore !!!!
anyways just a lil' bit of calee and rushe ~ would probably write more if i think about it xD i cut off my idea(s) bcs i couldn't decide soooooo yeah ok i'm gonna go write the next one haha