#1~how it all started

how did you end up here?? his firm hand grips your thigh. you can feel his hot baseball breath on your neck, and you can't believe how much your life has changed........

*around a week earlier*

it's been almost a full two days since your parents kicked you out with only a measly 20 dollars. the last words they said to you as they slammed the large shiny wooden door in your face were: "y/n, it's time you find yourself a place in this world, and that means starting from the bottom." Because they were so rich, they wanted to make sure their only daughter learned to appreciate her life. you sigh sadly. Your scuffed and dirty and worn air force ones clunk along on the sidewalk as you retreat sadly back to your home, the little ditch under the bridge. 'another day, another failed job interview' you think to yourself, plopping down on a bench and fiddling with your long dirty blonde hair. You blink violently, holding back tears, too ashamed to cry in public. that night you sleep alone once again, with nothing but the comfort of the torn up tarp protecting you from the cold april night winds (baseball season). now that you're isolated from the public, hot tears flow down your face. you hate your parents, you hate your misfortune and you hate the aching loneliness. you fantasize of being held close in a warm embrace as you drift off into the soft arms of sleep.

You're awoken by the sound of cars racing over the bridge, and construction work not far away. you run your dainty hands through your tangled hair, and brush the dust and grime off of your modest top that frames and uplifts your perky breasts, they are of a perfect size and stature. you are very beautiful, but the hardness of your situation can make it hard for the average eye to notice your stunning looks. you walk off in search of a job once again, and a large endearing structure catches your eye. you feel your heart skip a beat as your eyes look at the large building up and down. you're not sure why but some strange force must have been pulling you towards that stadium, for what you find there will change your life. The moment you walk in, you can feel all of the employees are looking at you. you walk straight up to the admissions desk, and ask if there are any available jobs. the girl at the admissions desk has bleached blonde hair and fake looking lip fillers. she looks you up and down and made a face. "look girlie, between you and me, these baseball boys are all mine, so back the fuck off. i know exactly what you want and you're not gonna get it, whore. " you bite your lip and begin to cry. just then, the door behind her opens and a tall buff man walks out. He has a sign on his shirt that says coach.

"Bailey, are you giving this pretty young lady a hard time? go take a break in the back, i'll handle this." his veiny hands grip the desk. "whatcha here for, sweetie? wanna job?" you rest your soft perky apple like tits on the desk, and flutter your long beautiful eyelashes at him. you know how to get a job, and not just the money making kind. "what'd ya say, big boy? you got any openings?" he smirks and snorts mathematically and his large brown orbs meet your baby blue ones. "have any experience working with nuts?" he asks, a spark of humor in his orb. you're taken aback by the question. you hadn't know baseball boys were the flirtations and scandalous type. your spherical breasts recede into your chest, as if scared. the coach laughs it off though, and hands you an apron with a suggestive drawing of a peanut on it. "you start tonight. 6:00 sharp, it's the big first duke game of the baseball season." you nod, your perfectly shaped chin looks very cute. you cant wait for this opportunity, and are excited to make money. your colossal honkers however, seem to be more excited about the boys.