#2~ nutty for chris

it's currently 540, and you realize you need to get changed right away. The big game is soon and you need to make sure to sell as many nuts as you can. you squeeze Into your tight small costume, and it perfectly kudos your petite and beautiful body. you have an hourglass figure and a stomach flatter than a piece of paper even though you have not worked out a single time in your life. your large knockers and ass struggle to fit into the constraints of the small costume, almost spilling out of it. your waist looks teeny tiny in it though, and you fluff up your beautiful hair in the mirror, happily gazing at yourself you love your boobs so much you can't stop thinking about them. anyways, you make sure to unbutton your top as much as you can without any of the nipple areas showing. it's pushing it, but you need to look perfect for those baseball swinging hotties. suddenly, you start to feel very scared and sad. Terrible thoughts penetrate your mind , The main one being, what if they all have girlfriends? that would be so sad. Anyways, you take one last deep breath fluff up your honkers and step out into your peanut stand.

1 million colors blind your eyes and you see so many people. You're overwhelmed with sounds and noises and suddenly you see a line start to form in front of the stand. you start selling nuts like you've never sold them before, handing them out to everyone you see. you are so busy dealing with all of the nuts, you can hardly focus on the game at all. You try to sneak glances but too much is happening. after around 30 minutes, you need to take a mental health break. you flip around the side that says closed, and retreat back into the bathroom, for your break. 'while I'm here, I might as well take a glance at the game' you think, and walk around to the very front of the stands.

Just then, you hear a tune on the breeze and your gaze is pulled as if magnetic to a figure standing in the middle of the field. Times stops. all you can see is the back of his head and the back of his back, but oh golly gee is he fine. you feel your heart rate accelerate to something around 500 beats per minute as your cerulean orbs scan over the word printed on the back of his sexy sexy jersey. that tight thing. his muscles poke out from it if trapped like a bird without freedom in the cage. his name sticks in your mind. just when you think this handsome man could not get any more appetizing, he slowly turns around. your eyes wash over every inch of his body as if they were water. The little boats of your love sail across the many curves and muscles that make up this man. you start to notice his eyebrows, each hair perfectly in place and his nose which is also very cool.

The song Squidward nose comes to mind, and you think of how heavily you relate to it but in the way that his nose is Squidward nose being you want to sit on it. you feel hot, all the blood rushes to your face. Just when you think you're about to pass out, his scrumptious orbs flick up from the game, and move towards you. you are literally in heaven as your eyes meet, you can almost hear the angels and God is with you as well as the father the son and the holy spirit. it's hard to tell, but you can just see his eyes widen for just a moment as he sees you. Just then you hear the loud thud of the baseball hitting the grass. shit. he missed it, and it's all your fault. you gasp and run away really quick before he can react. You feel hot guilt and shame as you sink down onto the bathroom floor. you try to move on and continue selling peanuts, but for the rest of the night only one thing echoes in your mind. His name.

crabtree.