🛵 RIDE ME ♨️🔞

Let me give you a brief introduction .. zhan sees Yibo as a bartender in a night club for a month .. from the time he saw both of them liking .. so one day after the two of them fall in love after a drink .. it is only after a while that they see the real situation. .. What kind of two people are they .. So a love that flows in the midst of obstacles .. A story of soul love with heartache, sexual encounters ..
So I invite everyone to join me in my first English story
❤️💚

Wang Yibo's Pov
.
.
.
.
Zhan !!! Stop ... don't run !!
I gave you a chance to choose ... do you want to die man ...
If you fell in love one day, stop .. !!

Wet trees, gloomy environment ... amazing rain where we were !! I'm going to drop the pistol a little more .. Zhan is still trying to get me to escape .... I'm stepping out of that jungle soaking wet in the heavy rain ..... finally I saw my beloved Zhan looking back at me by the side of the precipice .. .

"Zhan ... don't go any further man !! You will fall ...."

"Yibo ... I'm sorry ... I have nothing left to do ..."

"No we will get another chance ... I told you ... always told ... can you leave me ..?"

When I asked him, a laugh came out of his mouth ... I could not imagine if it was a mockery or a laugh caused by pain .. but when he stepped back with his right leg I screamed ..

"Zhan ...... don't go crazy man ... !! If you love me don't go crazy anymore ..."

When the rain fell on his face, I could not distinguish the tears that were flowing from those eyes with the rain water ... When I took my left leg back, an adona came out of that mouth ....

"I love you so much yibo .... next soul I will be with you forever .... sorry ...."

As my legs ran towards it I saw my zhan's leg slip and he fell down the precipice ... there was a cloak gap between me and him ...

"Zhan ........................."

🛑🛑 Flash Back 🛑🛑
6 months ago .......

Maria Night Club, Seoul
.
.
.
Zhan's Pov
.
.
.
My eyes have been seeing him for days .. When I look at him as I see him every day, those eyes also look at me ...

Can even a bartender be so handsome? I've been crazy since the day I saw him ... because I have to pierce those beautiful eyes when I come to the nightclub twice a week ...

Today I have not seen it. If he is ready, I will take the first step .........
.
.
.
I walked slowly towards the bar corner until the people were less .. I sat down and put my hands on the glass table in front of me and those eyes peeked at me ...

We have been talking face to face for days and today we are looking at each other face to face. He looked at her and finally spoke ....

"What do you want sir? ..."

When the two glowing eyes caught my eye at once I felt like the whole world had forgotten ...

"You ... so will you give it to me?"

I can not even imagine how it came out of my mouth ... a smile appeared on his face by itself ... that handsome figure had an unimaginable smile ...