how you guys met

luke - av club. you were really new at it, and he had to help you with your camera.

tyler - you were in drama club and were at the warehouse thingy when the guys showed up with their "proposal" for the movie. you felt bad about how badly the drama club was torturing the boys so you didn't participate. after they finished you apologized to him about their behavior.

mcquaid - you offered to help him help tyler to learn to read (not LEARN but like improve yk). you ended up asking out to the library. to which he almost refused cause of his pride but agreed.

oliver - someone told him you had weed, which was not true. but you ended up making him a patch for his jacket. he insisted on walking you home. when you were outside your house you wrote your number on his hand and told him to call you if he ever wanted another patch done.

kate - you two knew each and had a couple classes together but became more acquainted when you saw each other in line for a local show. her dad was chaperoning her and he was glad that she was making a friend.

emaline - got partnered for a science project together on reproduction, every time you guys tried to work you would just end up going to the thrift store or getting ice cream and making dumb jokes about sex.