CHAPTER-5

I was panting heavily and suddenly my cab came thank god I am safe but the notification said it would come late no worries its good that it came early.I sat in the car and the driver had put a mask and cap I thought it was covid protocols and now I was releived I thought I was gonna die those creepy men I am sure they were kidnappers I saw them taking 7 people forcefully in their cars. I wish I could have helped instead of running like a coward will those kidnappers kill them Now it was 2:30 pm and concert starts from 7:00.I was in my own thoughts and realised the driver is not driving in right direction that is not the way. Suddenly a notification popped up that 'your cab has arrived' if my cab has arrived now then whose car am I sitting in right now ohh fuck I tried to act cool and said to the driver "Uncle now I can go b-by m-my own"oh shit why am I stuttering what if he gets to know that I got to know that he is not the driver but somebody else!! Uncle please stop the car you should take rest working much in this age is not very good'The driver looked at me weirdly and I could tell from his eyes they were saying'Do I look like uncle to you now see I will not stop the car' OK FUCK THIS SHIT I AM OUT!! OH NAMJESUS SAVE ME SAVE ME!! how can I sing in this situation I am really insane I think this is my last day on planet earth I swear if I die before seeing BTS I will haunt this planet but if I die I can go to BTS concert without giving money that is also a good idea hmmm  suddenly realisation hit me I am at verge of being kidnapped and I am thinking these things I pleaded to him to stop but.  The driver was not stopping the car even though I told him such an arrogant donkey man he is no.1 bullshit guy. and he said 'to late girl you saw us and can tell police we don't leave any proofs'he said with a ugly smirk.I tried to open the door but suddenly he put a handkerchief with a strange smell which caused me to faint.To be continued.................................................................................

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS HOW ARE YOU DOING I JUST GAVE MY MATHS EXAM YESTERDAY AND IT WENT GOOD I AM SO HAPPY PLZ TELL ME ABOUT YOUR OPINION AND BTW WHO IS YOUR BIAS IN BTS I WAS TAEHYUNG BIASED BUT THEN BECAME OT7 CUZ YOU IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE 1 BIAS. BYE TAKE CARE!! SARANGHAE........................