❣︎❣︎❣︎❤︎♥︎❥︎♥︎❥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎

You shiver. He takes off his pants pulling out a 12 inch cock. You are in shock. You know how small your pussy is. He shoves his massive dick all the way in you causing you to scream and shake all over. "R-rengoku-san!!!~~" You say in pain. He keeps shoving it in and out. You continue to scream and shout submissively. "So fucking tight!~" He says while moaning. His moaning turns you on. You start to cry as he goes harder and faster. You grab onto his hair and lean up to bite him. You bite his shoulder causing him to go faster

You stop biting him instantly and scream. "Oh you love this cock don't you?~~" He says submissively. "Y-yes daddy.....!~~" You try saying. He lets all his fluid into you. You breathe heavily while shaking. He goes even harder with pleasure. You cry and whimper. "Good girl!" He says joyfully. You are moaning and screaming. You feel nothing on your outer pussy (flaps). He stops slowly. "Now can you be a good girl and suck this cock like a lollipop?" He says gently. "Ofc...!~" You say in a scratchy voice from your screaming. He sits with his legs open. You sit up and bend over to his dick. You kiss it and lick it. "𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆..." You say up in your head. You start to suck it, but fastly. "Ngh!~~ Oh my flame!~~ So much energy...." He says whimpering. You suck it harder. He moans loudly.

He grips onto your hair. You continue to suck him off like it was nothing. You put his dick all the way in your throat and he cums. You swallow it and stop. He lets go of your hair. He's still whimpering. You take his massive cock out of your mouth. He smiles softly and pats your head. "That's enough training for today my flame. We can continue tomorrow." He says gently. You both get dressed. "Thank you Rengoku-san." You say quietly because of your cracky voice. "No problem!" He says. You leave and never talk till your voice recovered.

(Ask for part two later bro it's 2:03 in the morning.)