PROLOGUE

This story is a mix of Drama, mature themes, Love, comedy and Romance
Originally written in English
And it's my Original Piece of Work
(Do not Steal)
Thank you for peeping in and giving this work a shot, hope you won't regret reading it.
It's not your typical teenage love story so If it's not your thing then u can always leave and stop reading it.
18+ mature theme

PROLOGUE

BET, normally people make bets for the money!
But for Gabriel Maximilian, there is a whole new definition of it

My whole life was sorted until He caught my eyes or you can say I caught his.

Gabriel Maximilian's Heart of Florecer High, especially the heart of all the Virgin and non-virgin girls out there.

What do they call him? Yeah, Dios Del Sexo (Sex God) and no doubt that he is a Sex God.

as his name refers to "Hero of God" but trust me he is a "diablo en la piel de un angel" (Devil in the skin of an Angel),

He is more than a typical bad boy type, who have tattoos and piercings
Huh! But even for me, he is Dios Del Sexo and I can worship his soul day and night.
(Dios: Sex God)

If I recall that day back I can only think of one thing How can just someone turn your whole life upside down in one meeting, now I got to know why every sweet girl falls for a bad boy or how Raquel fall for Ares the Greek God or Perfect! Tessa Young for Hardin Allen Scott.

One thing that these movies taught me is you can only find the real you when you explore those inner desires, and wild fantasies which are somewhere hidden in the corner of your soul.

My life Changed the day I let him in, and I knew there was no turning back.

Letting him in was my choice that Day I made a DEAL with the Devil and booked my ticket to Hell. I knew that after all this everything will change, even those dreams of fairytale would become the nightmares But never thought it would change me or you can say it would show me the Real Version of me.

It's me Denise and this is the most pleasurable and sinful mistake of my life.....

Well just tried to give a shot in writing a young adult
So let me know how you all find the Prologue.
🌹Vote, Share and comment plz