03

Breeze was flowing On the Rooftop It was a Day since Yuna joined school she didn't really wanted to reveal her real Identity And about her family

Breeze was flowing On the Rooftop It was a Day since Yuna joined school she didn't really wanted to reveal her real Identity And about her family. Sighing while standing near the rooftop railing and looked at the sky. After staying at the Rooftop for a few minutes she went to get something from her Locker and maybe chat with Gorya.While going towards her locker she saw people talking about her and taking out there phones because she was going to open her locker. When she opened the locker she came to know why everyone was recording because she got a Red card. She saw many tweets about her too she got annoyed and ripped the Red Card out of the locker and threw it in the trash can people were kinda shocked but the next thing she did was took out a Lighter from her bag and started flickering it people got scared of her and started backing away just then she threw the Lighter Into the Trash Can and it Caught on Fire. That made the students terrified of her actions. There was F4 Looking at her from there Lounge area and some wear shocked and One person or Shall we Say Ren was impressed by the mystery girl. Yuna turned to leave but she bumped into Gorya. Gorya had her Mouth Hung Open.

"You did that"Gorya asked pointing at the trash Can Yuna just Smired and Went To the rooftop with a Still Shocked Gorya Following behind to ask some stuff.

In Rooftop

Sigh."So Yuns how is your family since we haven't talked much because of school lately"Gorya spoke trying to talk to her bestie.
"They are Ok they wear so worried for me coming here alone also can I stay at your place I don't wanna expose  about my family rn"Yuna asked Gorya . "Sure" Gorya answered happy to have her Bff staying with her. "But won't you be uncomfortable" Gorya asked worried "Nah it's ok I wanna experience normal life"Yuna replied smiling Both of Them talked for a few minutes and then the school bell rang meaning the school day is over. Sighing she turned around to go downstairs but some people surrounded them from all sides "What do you want" Yuna asked annoyed "It's P'Thyme's Order to bring you both with us" 1 Boy said while trying to grab Yuna but he got a Kick In the face "I can go by myself"Yuna answered while rolling her eyes everyone just Nodded seeing how hard she kicked the guy. They all went to the Old stadium but they didn't notice Ren was there and saw the whole scene and was really impressed with the Mystery Girl.

Sorry for short chapter......