chapter 1

Dear diary,

My name, Penelope, Penelope Belova. Daughter of Yelana Belova and someone else, of whom I have no Idea. I was born in the red room, so I have no official birth certificate so for all the government knows, I don't exist. I currently live in Budapest with my mum and am occasionally visited by my auntie Nat, but sadly my life is not explainable in a paragraph so this may be a long story, get comfy and enjoy.

16/1/2010. This is the date I was born, not many people can say they were born illegally in the sky, but I can. My mother got to hold me for all of five minutes before I was ripped out of her arms and put in a cell on a truck then shipped away to hydra. Yelana at only 15 years old was sent back to training. Surprisingly, Dreycov let me and my mum have an hour a week together and I can remember those hours being the highlight of my week.

It is uncommon for children to remember what happened in the first week of life, but I have very vivid memories of my first week, I was prodded, pocked, given injections, tested, and overall assessed on my health to see if I was worthy to make the red room and hydra's special joint project. The white widow winter soldier. Called the wwws for short and they all agreed, I was perfect for the job.

In hydra and the red room, it wasn't easy for a two-year-old. Whilst in the red room I would train for hours doing the same routine but as well as it being hard, in the RR, I had my mama, she would do anything for me, I was her baby. Every time I saw her, she would tell me stories about how one day, the two of us would find my auntie Natasha and we would escape the walls of the red room. She knew how happy that made me feel and this went on for years, 9 years to be exact. But one day, I escaped.

But one day, I escaped. I will tell you this part in great detail so you can really understand how hard it was to escape. I had been planning my escape for about 3 years, i knew all the halls from being forcefully dragged down them to receive their next 'big brake through'. Mostly these breakthroughs failed and I was punished for "being useless"  even though it was their poor knowledge of adaptive science that was the problem. 

sos gtg keep you posted!