Part one.

The words coming from the loud music played in the big living room were almost too hard to decipher now that you were balancing yourself against the kitchen table, slightly intoxicated by the whatever lethal drink Connie proudly created that Sasha "encouraged" forced you to shamefully down just a few minutes ago. A reverberation of blaring sounds that rumbled in your heavy head, now hanging low from your shoulders with your back resting onto the cold surface of the marble table, your palms anchored onto it, holding on for dear life. "Never again" you whispered to yourself as the faint taste of alcohol kept creeping back, now leaving its regretful burning sensation on your tongue. You would swear you could feel the whole room spinning, if only you had the mental capabilities.

However, you knew that brief statement was simply not true. It couldn't have been. Not when you were one of the most popular girls in college, and everyone knew you as a party animal.

"Come on now Y/N, show us how it's done!"

"Sasha, I think I..."

"You think you... Think you're too much of a pussy to do it?"

"No, Connie. I think I'm gonna throw up"

"So... A pussy?"

"You know what, Jean? Pass me that shit now, watch me chug it in less than a second. Dick."

And so the story repeated itself, at least once a week, during one of the house parties Reiner would throw periodically. It all started at the beginning of the year, when he invited his friend group and "whoever y'all want to bring along" to celebrate the first day of college with just a couple of drinks. The one-day celebration quickly became an almost weekly occurrence, and the couple of drinks quickly became drunk sleepovers on his kitchen/living room/toilet/bedroom/literallyanywhere floor, everyone being too under the influence to even consider being able to safely go back home. Despite your numerous near-death experiences (your friends adored you, but they were clearly also trying to kill you), you'd swear you wouldn't have it any other way. And so you pour yourself a glass of water from the tap, to then drink it with the determination of someone who does not want to miss out on anything that might be happening in the other room. As you fix your black skater skirt and you make sure your crop top isn't revealing things you would not want to reveal (not that anyone would complain, safe to say many of the present people would consider themselves lucky to be even remotely acknowledged by you), you make your way back to the source of the loud noises, slightly refreshed by the water.

"Hey, Y/N. I've been looking for you"

Hitch tilted her head while resting a hand on your shoulder, quickly scanning your face to make sure you were okay. Probably worried because of your sudden, although short, disappearance. Her tone firm, you could hear her despite the questionable loud playlist playing in the background, and despite...

"YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT! JEAN, CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING PLAY VIDEOGAMES?"

"THAT WAS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT. WHAT THE FUCK EREN, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO DO NOW?!"

... Yeah. Despite that, too.

"Don't worry about me, I only went to get some water. Connie tried to kill me again with one of his... poisonous shit." Your face looked a bit disgusted as you finished the sentence, only the thought of it gave you a pang in the stomach as you looked away to distract yourself for a brief moment. "Actually, where is he now?" but Hitch ignored your question and, after chuckling at your affirmation, finally reassured you were alive and well, she grabs both of your shoulders and turns your body to face the opposite direction, directing your gaze towards the sofa next to where Eren and Jean were playing videogames. A man was sitting on it, distractedly scrolling through his phone. "See that guy? You know, the blonde one," she whispers into your ear, her torso now pressed against your back and her hands still pressing onto your shoulders. "You mean... Armin?" you ask, slightly leaning your head to a side to catch a glimpse of her face, her chin now replacing one of her palms. "Wait, you know him? You know Armin?" her tone now a bit squeakier, clearly surprised by your revelation.