*grades*

"eddie kaspbrak! we need to talk about your grades, your report card is absolutely horrible!" a overweight woman says as she storms into the boys room.
___________________________________
"mom!! i haven't been able to focus in class lately!!! i promise!" a tanned freckled boy says while sitting on his bed.
————————————————————
"how does that explain all these f's then?!"
the brown haired woman says.
"i.. uh.. well i- don't get the work.. ever!"
the woman sighs.
"we need to get you a tutor.."
___________________________________
the boy that went by eddie thought, he didn't want some stranger from his school coming to his house daily.. he wanted alone time, privacy.
___________________________________
"ok mommy."
the woman, sonia kaspbrak shut the door as eddie heard the floor boards creak as she went down the steps.
eddie checked the time, he quickly took his pills, shut the lights off, and went to sleep dreading another day of the so called school that's probably disguised as a prison.
___________________________________
eddie kaspbrak woke up to his alarm beeping rapidly in his ear.
"beep beep!" eddie said impersonating the alarm, clearly annoyed.
eddie got up and put on red shorts and a yellow t-shirt as he also checked his fanny pack for all his pills as he put it on, along with his shoes and socks.
he greeted his mom as he was going out the door, but was stopped by his mothers voice, that he dreads to hear.
"eddie-bear!!! i called someone for a tutor, and i got one! they will be coming over tonight, and you better listen to him, because i payed a lot of money for this!"
"yes mommy." eddie said smiling while inside, he was bubbling with anger.
"love you eddie! bye!!!"
"bye mommy."
eddie left to be greeted by his best friend's stanley uris and bill denbrough.
___________________________________
"hey euh-euh-eddie!" bill says, as they all start walking to school.
"hey bill..."  eddie hated when bill stuttered his name but he knew he couldn't help it.
"hey eddie." stan says blankly.
"hey stan." eddie says smiling.
eddie wouldn't say it, but he favorited stan, for how calm and chill he was around eddie.
"i can't believe my mom." eddie says
"wuh-wuh-well.. you can muh-move out soon uh-enough."
"yeah.."
___________________________________
as soon as they got into school all the expressions on the boy's faces disappeared  as they all had a hatred for school.
"see you guys after school." stan says, seeming sad as they all had different lunches, and no classes together.
"see ya." eddie says.
___________________________________
as soon as all the boys got out of school they almost ran home, but just walked knowing eddie's "problem."
___________________________________
eddie got home closing the door as he knew his mom was taking a nap, and realized that his mom never told him a time the tutor would arrive, as eddie thought about it his anxiety rose over the roof.
"shhhitt..." he says holding the words on his mouth.
___________________________________
later he heard the bell ring he wiped his sweaty hands on his shorts as he opened the door to a very dark brown haired boy, pale skin.. freckles.. glasses.. and even braces.
"wow." was all that eddie could say.
.
.
.
.
.