Chapter 2

Today is the dress rehearsal after months of rehearsals, prop designs, little arguments, and changes to the script. You will now see the casts in their costumes. A little excitement was beaming on your face on what the actor portraying Bruno will look like. Hopefully, the garments will look closely at what he actually wears. The theater club was given a massive budget for the play, so you wish for the best quality possible costumes aside from the best performance.

After you are dressed up in your uniform, you stare at your wall with Bruno Madrigal drawings, all framed, that you paid to several art club members. You remembered that time they looked at you weirdly on the fact that you wanted a Bruno art. But hey, they shouldn't complain too much; you're paying for it.

No NSFW art, just wholesome as you always see Bruno as a cute puppy. Well, not all the time, though. Bruno x Reader smut stories you read on sites are your guilty pleasure. Of course, you read them when you feel...what adults normally feel. Usually, it's Bruno x Reader fluffy wholesome stories you read because it suits his personality more.

Yes, historical characters also have their fanfiction stories. Oh, how the writers accurately catch Bruno's goofiness, awkwardness, his sweet personality, and his knock knock knock knock knock knock, knock on wood moments where you always giggle. Also, his Hernando and Jorge spackle moments of his.

Hopefully, this story also catches his personality. Will try my very best.

I have broken the 4th wall myself, haven't I?

Anyways, instant realization flows through your mind when you look at the clock. You're going to be late again. Spreading flying kisses to your wall full of Bruno arts like any other fangirl simp does daily, and you ran off to school.

As you ran, you giggled about how you two were supposedly made for each other if he lives today. Bruno, a goofy softhearted guy who makes telenovelas using his rats as his casts while you love theater.

_______________

The dress rehearsal was over. The whole cast takes a break and changes from their costumes to their PE uniforms. You were in a corner drinking water, satisfied that your expectations on the costumes were met. The actors look close to their roles, and with 4 years of theater experience, they act like their characters well.

Then you were staring at your phone at Bruno Madrigal's picture. Didn't realize someone was approaching you until he snatches your phone.

"So the rumors in the art club are true, you really like Bruno."

The one who snatches your phone is Nathan, your classmate in high school who is a Fine Arts student now, playing the role of Bruno Madrigal, still in his costume.

Nathan looks at you, grinning from ear to ear while you are sweating coldly like your father caught you texting a boy ready to get bombarded by questions. Instead of throwing questions at you, he jumps to his role as Bruno Madrigal. He awkwardly puts his arms around your waist and slowly pulls you close to him. You were stiff as a stone, face red as a tomato. His mischievous grin became a shy, sweet smile that can melt your heart. He lets out light giggles at your reaction.

"You look beautiful today mi amor." he said softly. Your eyes widened; you felt like Bruno was saying it, not Nathan.

"Well you always look beautiful you know. I-I-I just want you to know that y/n will always be a hermosa I just want to say it everyday please don't take it the wrong way lo siento mi vida." he muttered as he scratched his head, and lets out a "hehe" at the end of his sentence.

Now your face is even redder now. He can't take it anymore. He bursts out of laughter, which gets the attention of everyone else in the area. He apologized to them and waved that nothing was going on. You snapped out of your fantasy and stared at Nathan angrily, but at the back of your mind, you were impressed at his acting skills.