THE START OF THE HONEYMOON

Cao reminded me it was time to eat, even though I was not done exploring the area. It is not a small area. I have seen the most beautiful gardens. I did not go out and about today I still saw a lot of new things.

Then again, it is all new to me. I lived a sheltered life before. I am enjoying my stay at his house. As we headed into my room, or to say our room. We set the table up,

Cao

yes your highness

Don't forget to draw a bath for me please

alright

Come to think of it, I have not seen Shing Rong today.

I looked at Cao and requested for her to send him and Shuming some food. She boxed up some food and sent it to the study. I head to where my bath is prepared, and I stepped in trying to relax.

As I sink deeper in the tub, I can feel all my worries go away. Surrounded by rose peddles, I did not even notice Shing Rong walk in. All I felt was water being poured over my shoulders.

Cao, I wonder if he really likes me; I said to her.

I continued I am really no one special, but he still is treating me like I am special.

He leaned in and whispers that is because you are special from the first time I met you.

I was in up most shock because I was not expecting him at all. I am so embarrassed. I ended up grabbing him and accidentally brought him into my bath. So embarrassing, all I can say is I am sorry, I am sorry.

He just laughed a stated I needed a bath, anyway. As he leaned closer to me. I do not know why I love when he does this, but I get all butterflied insides. Could this really be what love feels like?

I cannot do that. I really cannot let myself go, but what the hell, I am on my honeymoon. He made the comment; I am overdressed for this. Can you help me? I was completely willing to help. Just then I heard Shuming your highness, he quickly got out.

Told me he will not be long, so I got out of the tub with Cao's help. She apologized to me and said sorry, he just told her to be quiet. Shing, Rong and Shuming went out to the study. I wonder why they keep going there.

Why is it so secretive? What are those two up to? I want to know. I look at Cao and said let us go find out the big secret. So, we sneaked to the study. We got close to the study.

All the sudden I trip on the step and screamed, next thing I know they are both standing there looking at me and asked what are you doing? I just wanted to go for a walk, that is all. They both laughed.

Shing asked if he can join me for my walk.

Sure, you're more than welcomed, but I thought you had to work.

No, we are done

Shuming, are we done?

Yes, sir, we are done.

As we walked, he grabbed my hand to hold.

As we are walking through the garden, he just had a big smile on his face.

I asked what that was about.

He just pulled me in closer and said because of you. You make me happy. I could not help but smile after that.

As we sit there holding each other, enjoying the stars. He leaned in and kissed me. All sudden we are laying in the grass, enjoying every bit. I looked at him before we get to carried away. I think we need to head to our room.