Background (Starter/important to read)

"Sapnap wait up!"

George said laughing as he ran up to Sapnap.

"Hurry up you slow poke!" Sapnap shouted and ran faster down the block to the big hill.

"I'm going to get you!" George said with a smirk but he accidentally tripped and grabbed unto Sapnap sweater.

"AH"

They both started tumbling down the hill and landed at the bottom with a big oof. George slowly gotten up rubbing his eyes, aching, and look down to see Sapnap eyes closed and panting.

"Sapnap buddy you alright?" George said rubbing his hand on Sapnap forehead.

"Ughh" Sapnap groan as his face scrunched up in pain.

"It's okay I got you." George said reassuring him and getting off. He picked up Sapnap and threw his arm around his shoulders for better balance.

"Let's get you home buddy." George said smiling weakly as they both limped home.

————————————————————————-

George laid Sapnap down on his bed and wrap his foot which it seemed that Sapnap had twisted.

"How you feeling?" George said rubbing the sweat off his own forehead. Sapnap wasn't easy to carry especially since George was already weak enough.

"Im fine George, I'm not a baby." Sapnap pouted folding his arm.

George laughed. "You sure act like one" he said rolling his eyes.

"Do not!" Sapnap said angrily. But George knew he wasn't really angry.

"Shut up and rest, you literally twisted your ankle!" George said pushing Sapnap back to his pillow.

"What about you? Aren't you hurt too?" Sapnap said concerned.

George smiled at the fact Sapnap was worried about him but shaked it off.

"I'll be fine okay? You rest now." George said again.

"Fine be like that" Sapnap said folding his arms annoyed again.

"Stubborn as always." He said and got up to leave.

"Wait!" Sapnap said suddenly.

"Yes?" George said, feeling excited for some reason.

"Can you turn on the TV? It's boring in here." Sapnap said groaning.

"Fine but only cause you can't get up yourself." George said rolling his eyes, a little hurt for some reason but he shakes it off as hunger. He did need a snack.

"There now Im leaving." George said.

"Buh-bye Georgie!" Sapnap waved.

"Mhm!" George waved back and left.