Hanging Out With The Wrong Crowd

Saturday, June 30, 1989
1:06 ───ㅇ─────?:??
A/n:
Last chapter got a bit long but I don't think you guys mind very much!

Y/n POV:
I get home and I see Belches car. Why am I surprised they're always here. I walk up and see Vic sitting on the front porch with the rest of the guys. "Ready to learn some baseball?" Vic asks as he stands up. "Yup let's go" I say.

Henry glares at Vic as we walk out into the front heard where Henry can still see us. Vic throws me a baseball glove and told be to put it on my less dominant hand. "How does that work? I can't catch with this hand!" I said as the glove felt weird on the wrong hand. "It's so you can throw with your good hand" he said.

He threw the ball to me underhand and I caught it. "Ok I'm not a child, over hand only" I said as I threw it back. "But no fast balls" I added and Vic slightly chuckled. "Yeah I'm not just gonna throw you a fast ball" he rolled his eyes.

After playing catch back and forth a bit we get bored and go back over to sit with Henry. They talk about random stuff as me and Vic talk about life and shit. "I have a baseball game in a few day I think" Vic says. "Nice, I dont" I say with a smile. Vic just smiles and rolls his eyes.

We're having a fire tonight, well me, Henry, Victor and Belch. Patrick went missing the other day. The same day Henry and them attacked Ben in the barrens. I never really liked him he scared me. "Y/n, can you go inside and grab some news paper, don't be too long" Henry said as Belch cut some wood behind him. "Yup" I replied and skipped along inside.

Little did I except what was about to happen...